Babysitting, Showing Back Up, Too Much Money

Hey there all, hope your day is going great!  Pretty much another boring day again, I did watch the two boys today and that was fun.  The only thing I don't like about that is when she doesn't give me much notice when she wants me to watch them.  I've told her about this before but she is bad with time management.  Oh well, let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  It looks like someone might be coming back to The Mandalorian season 2 that only showed up once in the first season.  Ming-Na Wen, who also a big player in Agents of Shield, who is a really good actress and I was a little upset that it seemed at the time that her character was out of the series.  Her character in The Mandalorian is Fennec Shand and it's unclear what exactly her story is but hopefully we learn more next season and maybe we will find out who that was that walked up to her during the one time she showed up so far.  Many think it could have been Boba Fett, mostly because the person has the same sound as they walk to what Fett did when we seen him in a live action movie.  Here is the article on it; https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2020/04/rumor-ming-na-wen-the-mandalorian-return.html

This is an economic crime of the highest order, why do we give people or organizations so much money when they already have so much.  Harvard has the largest endowment of any other place of higher learning at $40 billion, they don't need any money during this time.  The almost $9 million they got could have lifted plenty of people up.  The article I pulled up says that Harvard had a $900 million in operating surplus.  Let them go dip into their endowment, which is like a savings for colleges.  Anyway, I think that money could have been used a lot better, someone needs to be fired for that mess up.  Here is the article I found this on; https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/harvard-richest-9-million-cares-aid-033517131.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts