New Pain, New MCU Rumors, Harvard Update, Couldn't Have Happened to a Better Guy, Feel Good Story

Hey everybody, hope the middle of the week is treating you great!  Well, my day was alright even though I didn't do much today.  I probably could have pushed more outside but I have this weird pain on my right forearm.  It's muscle pain that is on the top of my forearm a few inches in front of the elbow and it only really hurts when I am pushing my chair.  It doesn't only hurt when I'm pushing outside and up hills, even though it hurts a lot more going up hills and even small hills.  It even hurts when pushing  inside.  Oh well, just another bit of pain.  I can deal with it.  So let me go on and get to it!

MCU Day!  This article has a few different rumors related to Marvel properties and I will do my best to cover them but just reading the article will be better than what I will write.  First is the rumor, that seems to be a really strong rumor, that Chadwick Boseman is out as Black Panther.  It has been rumored for a little bit now that he has a beef with Marvel, I am not for sure of the specifics of this or who he might have a problem with or if it deals with money but I'm sure things will come to light soon.  That would be unfortunate because I thought he is a great Black Panther but the rumor goes that Shuri, played by Letitia Wright, who I think did a great job with that character but she might be taking over as leader of Wakanda.  I would like that, I really liked her in her appearances in the MCU so far.  Next is that Namor is going to show up in the MCU during the next Black Panther film, which I think that would be good to have him as a foil against Wakanda.  The next rumor has to do with the Fantastic Four and that they will not show their actual origin in their film but do like Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War, basically it is talked about but not shown on film, which I think is a smart move.  Kind of like how we don't need to see Batmans origin all the time but we get it anyway.  And that the actors to play Reed and Sue Richards and Storm are to be younger actors.  Also they might have the X-Men and the Fantastic Four team up to face off against Magneto and others bad guys and that Franklin Richards will show up.  Franklin is the super powerful son of Reed and Sue in the comics, this will be interesting to see on film.  Those are the big points, here is the article; https://cosmicbook.news/black-panther-chadwick-boseman-namor-avengers-ff-x-men

Ok, this is an update to a story I talked about previously, Harvard getting money from the government in the stimulus package.  It seems they have not accepted the funds, which they should have never been given the chance for accepting the funds in the first place but it seems that Congress was trying to get the money out as quickly as possible and did not put in factors that would make certain places ineligible for funds to be allocated.  I can understand that at least in a human level of wanting to help people as fast as possible.  But I'm sure it wouldn't have taken that long to stop the money from going to places like Stanford or Harvard colleges.  I don't know the ins and outs of all this so I should keep my mouth shut but I'm glad to see that they didn't accept the money anyway.  Here is an article about that; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trumps-harvard-coronavirus-172416250.html

Couldn't have happened to a better guy, guess I shouldn't be that vulgar about this issue because I don't wish any ill on any person but this person is unlike most people of the Earth.  I'm talking about the little leader, Kim Jong Un.  They are saying that he is in serious condition after a treatment for a cardiovascular issue, at least that is what I got out of it.  Honestly I don't care a lot, the man murders family members like it's nothing so why should we care about him possibly dying a mostly peaceful death.  This might cause the native people of North Korea to finally rise up to overthrow the Kim dynasty and that could in turn cause the people of China to rise up against their oppressors.  It's been awhile since the Chinese or Koreans have had a good revolution, maybe it's time for another one.  Here is a short video on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/fallen-leader-report-kim-jong-234857387.html

Here is a feel good story to end this blog post about a mailman that goes above and beyond to help others.  His name is Kyle West, or known more as Mailman Kyle, he sent letters to people on his route that were not as able to get out to get essential things like toilet paper.  He even put his phone number on there to let them know that they could get in touch with him at anytime they are needing something, so they don't have to go out to expose themselves to danger.  Now this is a big help to those that are elderly and cannot get out of the house as easily as most others can.  I like to see somebody like this step up and he may have made some friends for life doing this act of kindness for those on his daily route.  Here is the article; https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/3751/A-USPS-Worker-Nicknamed-039-Mailman-Kyle-039-Is-Delivering-Supplies-To-Elderly-People-On-His-Route

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!























































Comments

Popular Posts