Moving, Wrestlemania Night 2, Think For Yourself

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great this weekend!  Moving is a lot of fun, only if you are not the one moving but the person helping the person moving.  It's amazing how much stuff you collect in your life day to day, my cousin had a whole lot of stuff.  So that's done with, I'll put out what I was going to write on Friday today and I will be back tomorrow for a regular post.  So anyway, let me get to it!

Wrestling Day!  So last night was night one of Wrestlemania and it was as crazy as you would think it'd be without fans.  But I think everyone on the show did a good job considering the circumstances going on.  So Saturday was night one and Sunday is night two.  I enjoyed it, it would have of course been better with fans there but there was no way to do that.  It wasn't the best Wrestlemania that I've ever seen but it was good.  The boneyard match with the Undertaker taking on A.J. Styles was really good, brings back some memories from the Attitude Era.  I really think WWE should do this every year for Wrestlemania, have it on two nights because it helps chop things up.  Having it all on one night makes it too long and a lot of times lately I don't stay up for all of it.  So I guess we will see how things go from here, can't wait to get fans back though.  If you didn't watch it and want to know what happened here is a good video doing the Ups and Downs on the show from Whatculture on Youtube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQKbTiJfAIA

I really wish everyone would think critically about this virus threat we are facing right now and not believe everything put in front of you.  I'm not saying you should go off the wall and start thinking of conspiracy theories but please think for yourself.  As you know I am not a medical professional so don't take what I say as gospel truth but don't believe everything the government is telling you about this virus, you really shouldn't believe them blind anyway.  But I am very against the whole death toll, at least here in America as someone already came out to say that if someone has COVID-19 and they die that the person will be added to the death rolls for the virus.  They will be doing this without any testing to see exactly why they died, I think this should piss off anyone who has a loved one that dies while having the virus because those people should be told the truth of why their loved one died.  It takes a medical examiner around a week to figure out the real cause of death.  Also, I have nothing against Surgeon General Jerome Adams, mostly cause I know nothing about him, but I very much disagree trying to compare this virus with Pearl Harbor and 9/11.  You cannot compare this virus to terror attacks or war, if you want to compare this to any other outbreak that's fine but leave that other stuff out of it.  This is going on a little long, sorry for that, just had a few things to say there.  Here is an article about that last part; https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/politics/jerome-adams-coronavirus/index.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great rest of the weekend, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts