Boring Day Again, Good Series, New Study, More Mysteries from WWI

Hey everyone, hope the end of your week is going great!  So it was another boring day, something has to change soon but I'm still doing good.  Didn't really do anything today, didn't even get out and push because it was so cold here but it's supposed to be better tomorrow, highs in the 60's.  So I'll get out then.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

Wrestling Day!  Ok, don't really have an article for this one, more of a promotion for a docu-series out there called Dark Side of the Ring by Vice.  It's really good and they get into great detail of the stories they present us with.  One of my favorite episodes so far was the one on the death of Bruiser Brody, as I really didn't know all the ins and outs of it.  Tony Atlas is featured a lot in this episode as he was there when it happened and Mr. Atlas just seems like a great guy to just sit down and talk to, I'm sure he has some crazy stories being in wrestling at that time.  Definitely something to check out if you are a wrestling fan, the Chris Benoit stuff was really good.  You can check them out on Youtube anytime.

There is a promising study done recently pertaining to COVID-19 and if it is susceptible to sunlight or heat and the early results are that heat and sunlight can kill the pathogen.  Now the study still has time to perform more tests and these are only the early cases of what has been found but I think this is good news.  I am not for sure how much longer the study will be going on but it seems to be on the right track of helping us defeat this virus.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html

I think that most people love a good mystery and here is a list of 10 from the first Great War brought to us by Listverse.  I won't talk a whole lot about these as I will add the article later but I will say a few things.  First is the lost gold of the Tsars of Russia.  Famously the ruling family of Russia was taken in 1917 shortly before they were killed in the basement of a house but before that they supposedly moved up to 73% of the gold to some location in the interior of Russia but there has not been any record of it.  I like to think that Putin figured out where it was and he added it to his notable wealth.  A serial killer slipped away during the war named Bela Kiss, who was a Hungarian soldier that stuffed bodies into barrels.  This is something I don't really have a guess for but he probably died sometime during the war.  Here is that list; https://listverse.com/2015/01/10/10-baffling-world-war-i-mysteries-we-may-never-solve/?utm_source=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend, take care and stay safe!


































Comments

Popular Posts