Nice Day, Return to 2012, Just Thoughts, Last One Drops

Hey everyone, hope the middle of your week is going great!  So, another day of lockdown but at least it was nice outside.  The high today got over 90, really warm for early April but tomorrow it's going to get back down to the 40's and 50's.  Gotta love this weather this time of year.  I got out today and did another mile around the neighborhood, that was nice.  This stuff just has to end soon or it will throw so many peoples mental health in the trash and then people are going to start calling for insane asylums again.  Hope that doesn't happen though.  So anyway, let me get into it!

MCU Day!  So, with Black Widow being pushed back to November and shifting all the Marvel slate of movies around it has created a problem, if you wanna call it that.  The MCU has pretty much always tried to release two Marvel movies a year and with all the new characters they are now getting they wanted to ramp it up to four.  But this year is an exception, kinda like 2012, where only one movie will be released.  I mean you can't really blame anyone at Marvel for this, the virus isn't their fault, it's the fault of China.  I know it seems like November is a long ways away but hopefully it'll be here before you know it.  Not much releasing now obviously but they still do have Wonder Woman coming out in early June, so at least we have that to hold us over and the Disney+ stuff.  Anyway, here is an article on this; https://movieweb.com/black-widow-breaking-mcu-tradition-marvel/

Don't have an article for this, just something I heard on the radio today and thought I'd talk about it also.  They were talking about who should be saved during this crisis and who of us are expendable and they gave the choice of a 90 year old with advanced cancer and a 20 year old with no previous health problems both getting COVID-19, who should be saved first?  In that instance I would say the 20 year old should be saved as he has much longer to live, the 90 year old has lived a full life.  But on what authority and why?  It is a very hard decision to make.  Look at me for instance, I'm 40 and have several medical conditions but I wasn't supposed to live to where I am now.  If I was in this spot at some point would I be expendable?  It's one of those things that really makes you think, let me know what you think about this.

Well, Bernie has now dropped out of the race for the nomination so there is only one old white man left, I'm sure a lot of younger voters are excited.  Now Joe Biden is the expected nominee, of course things could change at the convention, depending on what happens.  I don't think anyone on the democratic side is excited about Biden being the nominee so I think something will happen and somebody else will somehow get into the fold.  The article I pulled up about this talks about Obama coming back out to push Biden as the person to take on President Trump.  Only thing is I don't think that he has a chance against the president.  Even if he did somehow win, maybe people are disenfranchised by the handling of this crisis, he won't serve very long so it will be whoever he decides to pick for his VP.  No matter what, I don't want to see Obama out there pushing Biden.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/sanders-exit-could-bring-obama-170948684.html

That's all for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!



























Comments

Popular Posts