Still Bored, Update, What's Next, Big Liars!

Hey everybody, hope you are having a great day!  It's Wednesday, right?  It's getting tougher to keep my days straight with just staying inside all the time.  But I guess that's good, at least I'm not using gas in my van or eating fast food all the time.  But gas is cheaper than it's been in a long time, it was $1.65 at the station earlier today as I got out to see my cousin for a few.  But of course gas is cheaper while most everyone stays home.  Even the interstate is looking bare.  That's fine, we'll get through this and come out stronger, that's what we do here in America and as humans.  It's really hard to keep us down, we just make things better.  I think they should be using more AI computing power to help fight this virus, maybe it can help find something that could help people.  A vaccine is a long way off and it's a ways off for any type of treatment we are working on.  This might be able to find one faster so we should use it, that's what technology is for.  Also I have an update, I probably won't be putting a blog out on Friday because I am helping my cousin move.  I might put one out over the weekend but we will see how it goes.  Anyway, let me get into it!

MCU Day!  We haven't even officially started Phase 4 of the MCU but people are already looking forward to Phase 5.  We know that Black Widow is getting pushed back but we aren't sure exactly where yet, nothing official has come out on that.  But we know that Black Widow has to come out before the Eternals and that comes out in November.  Anyway, getting to what might possibly happen in Phase 5.  One of the biggest I think will be the introduction of Namor as he will probably go against Black Panther.  Even though that has not been totally confirmed I believe that will happen, Namor will be the overarching villain in Black Panther 2 because of their comic history.  One of the other big things I think will happen is the X-Men burst onto the scene and it will be very interesting how the mutants are brought into the MCU.  There have been rumbles that Joss Whedon will be directing it for the MCU, he hasn't done a movie with the studio since Avengers: Age of Ultron but I think he is a good pick, just hope things work out and he gets the freedom he needs this time.  No matter what is planned, I will go and watch the movies as I have every faith in Kevin Feige.  Here is an article on it; https://screenrant.com/mcu-most-exciting-rumors-phase-5/

As I've said before, the Chinese are hard to trust.  Of course China is lying about the extent of how the virus affected them, how many times do they tell the truth anyway.  It is pretty clear that this started way before any reporting in early December, probably starting a few months before.  Now if we were givin all the relevant information early on then things may have been better handled than they are now.  I'm not giving any political leader a pass here but I'm just saying that if China came forward before we may have saved a lot of lives.  I'm not the only one thinking that, many medical people are coming out and saying that China should have been more upfront.  China will do whatever to protect the ruling elite and do not care about other people or nations.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/china-concealed-extent-virus-outbreak-151550902.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I'm really tired as I didn't sleep well lately.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night and stay safe, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts