Open it Up, Funny History Stories, Little Review, Lawsuit Against China, Not Coming In, Book Update

Hey there all, hope your Tuesday is going great!  Same thing, another day.  For some reason I thought yesterday was Sunday until a little later on because my phone said it was Sunday.  I just did a big software update to my phone so that was probably the reason why, it fixed itself later though.  Then when I woke up today I thought it was Monday, these days are just running together.  Well, I seen news that the govenor of Missouri is wanting to open some things up by the first of next month, which would be nice but I didn't hear how things would work.  But they did say that one of the early things to open up would be gyms or fitness centers, so good news for me.  Guess we will see how it goes.  So let me get into it!

History Day!  We all like to hear about funny things happening and there are plenty of funny historical events to talk about.  Here is a list of 10 from a guy whose channel I watch a lot on Youtube called Eskify.  The first one I'll talk about is back in 1895 there were only two working motor vehicles in the state of Ohio and these two cars managed to find each other and have the first car wreck in the states history.  What are the odds of that happening and cars were very slow back then so nobody got seriously hurt.  I cannot remember if I talked about this one before but it's one of my favorite funny moments from history.  The Russian people have been know as hard drinkers and it was very apparent in 1917 when the Tsar's Winter Palace was overrun by the Bolsheviks during the revolution.  Of course the communists wanted to celebrate their achievement by raiding the worlds largest wine cellar.  It held over 100 million dollars, in todays money, of liquor, wine and other spirits.  The party lasted about a month and they invited every person in the city they could find.  It must of have been the worst hangover.  I've gone on plenty of binges in my day but nothing quite as serious as that.  But they were celebrating winning the Russian revolution so I guess it's alright, even though the communist would be found out to be killers and extremely cold hearted later on.  Here is the article I found this on; http://eskify.com/10-most-funny-events-in-history/

Here is a short review of a movie I just watched at home called Spenser Confidential starring Mark Wahlberg.  It was a very entertaining movie and Wahlberg did a good job for his role of the flick and I'd like to see him in more roles like this, especially since he is a native Bostonian, so he has the accent down pat.  I'm not going to give up too much into about the movie but you should check it out if you like crooked cops get theirs type movies.  It was definitely a little different from anything I've seen for a little while.  This is a Netflix movie so if you don't have that service you'll have to search the internet to find it elsewhere like I did.  I enjoyed it, not a waste of 1:51 at all.  Check it out!

I think this is a very smart thing to do, something that should have already been done on the federal level.  Missouri is now suing China for this outbreak, saying that they could have done a lot more to lessen the impact, especially for other countries.  So far Missouri is the first state to do so and I'm sure that others will follow suit.  As far as I know there has not been any other countries or other entities filing suit against the communist country for the same thing, even though I think there should be worldwide outrage against China for what they did with this virus.  They could have easily stopped this from spreading much past Wuhan but they did nothing.  China even arrested a doctor who was trying to warn them and other nations about the virus in early December, I cannot remember his name but I do remember the story.  Then they gave America and other countries conflicting information about how the virus spread and what exactly everything looked like for months after the virus left the Chinese shores.  Personally I think that China should have to pay for that stimulus we had in this country and whatever any other country wants as well, that's for being very dishonest about the whole situation.  It's time to stand up to these communists and if they want to wage war I'm sure that there are plenty of other countries that would have our backs.  Make China pay!  Here is an article on this; https://www.kmbc.com/article/former-inmate-with-essential-job-donates-his-stimulus-check-to-man-who-lost-his-job/32227939

Not going to say much on this since it's about the virus as well but President Trump is temporarily putting a stop to legal immigration.  I think this is smart but of course his enemies are saying he is racist for it, which is really stupid.  They didn't call President Woodrow Wilson a racist for stopping legal immigration and he put a stop to it for about 50 years, President Trump isn't stopping it for that long.  But anyway, here is a short video if you want to check it out; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c22oobEIXvE

Update for the end of this blog post on my book.  I am now at the end of the book and I'm trying to figure out what to put at the end, it needs to be something poignant and something with some meaning.  Maybe something powerful, a message of some sort.  If any of you have some ideas I'd love to hear them as I'm not really sure what to write at this time.  Oh well, I'm sure something will come to mind.

That's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a stupendous night or day, take care and stay safe!

































































Comments

Popular Posts