Gaining Weight, They Can Be True, Can You Do It Better?, Smart Man, Possible Run

Hey there all, I hope your Thursday is going great!  Another shelter-in-place day for me, not much done but I still have most of my sanity.  I have really gained some weight this last month and I need to do some changing to get rid of it.  It will take some time but I'll get there, at least the weather is supposed to be getting better soon here.  It would have been nice out today but that wind was blowing like crazy and it was cooler air it was blowing.  It's supposed to be in the 60's for the weekend so that'll be nice.  So, time to get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  Conspiracy theories can be all fun and games to laugh at but then sometimes they turn out to be true, like these two examples I will talk about and the article I will share.  First has to do with what really got America into the war in Vietnam, The Gulf of Tonkin incident.  This was an action that too place in August of 1964, the American Naval ship Maddox was told to fire on any ship that comes too close but they did fire but there wasn't anything there, but this dragged us into the war for a long time.  Also for a long time it was a conspiracy until declassified documents came out to support the theory that the Maddox was shooting at nothing, just so America could get into the war.  Wish more were held responsible for that.  Next is that we already did have a female as president just over 100 years ago, the wife of President Woodrow Wilson.  Woodrow Wilson suffered a stroke in 1919 and for the rest of his second term his wife, Edith, took over duties.  The rest of the presidents Cabinet decided to hide this from the public at the time because they feared he would look weak, not just to the American people but also our enemies.  I think those in power underestimate how much the American people can take and what we will forgive.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.rd.com/culture/conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

I am really tired of these liberals or others that are now coming out and saying this is all President Trumps fault and some are saying that China is not to blame for anything.  First off, if you think you can do a better job then why didn't you run for president.  Second, this is totally the fault of China because they have been lying to us ever since.  They were not even truthful about when the outbreak started or why it started, so why should we believe anything they have to say and in turn believe any person here in America that sides with them like CNN.  Yes, President Trump has not done a perfect job and maybe he should have been earlier to the party about trying to stop the spread but no person, let alone the president of The United States, could have stopped this thing from spreading.  Also you have stupid people out there that do not take any precautions about spreading it but then again you can have this virus for about 2 weeks without knowing it.  So stop trying to blame people and lets figure out a way out of this problem.  Here is an article on someone defending China; https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-chris-murphy-reason-crisis-184058363.html

I do not really follow everything in this article because it's way above my head but I think it's still really cool.  It goes to show that Albert Einstein is probably the most intelligent person from history.  I am not going to try to talk about what is in this article, it would be better if I just added it cause I don't want to butcher anything.  Here it is; https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/star-dancing-around-a-supermassive-black-hole-confirms-einstein-yet-again/

I think this man would do well if he ran for president, Mark Cuban.  I'd more than likely vote for him but I don't know what all his policies would be at this point.  I think it would be nice to have someone new and I think he is right when he says that the American people are tired of the politicians, that's one of the main reasons why President Trump won in 2016, because he isn't of the old guard of political partisans up on Capitol Hill.  I believe that he would be good for the country.  Here is an article with an embedded video about this; finance.yahoo.com/news/mark-cuban-answer-to-presidential-bid-question-202015951.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!































Comments

Popular Posts