So-So Day, One to Three, He is Staying

Hey everyone, I hope the end of your week is going great!  My day has been alright, I guess.  I have just been down a little today but nothing that can stop me. I think I will be better when I get this stuff done at the hospital next week, I just want to know what is going on and what I can do to fix it.  I'm going to say it again just so everyone knows, I will not be posting regular blog posts next Monday or Tuesday and maybe Wednesday and that depends on when they let me go.  I'm not taking my laptop up there with me and I will post little things about how I am doing while in the hospital though.  So anyway, I did make it to the gym today and had a really good workout.  I went earlier than usual, I got there about 9 this morning but stayed a little longer.  I spaced out each workout a little more than usual and I think that helped.  Not sure how I did this but I pulled something in my left shoulder pretty bad today, I only did one shoulder workout so I didn't overuse it or anything.  It's cool, I'll live, been through a lot worse in life.  Alright, time to get to the good stuff!

Alternate History Day!  I have talked about this before, we should section off parts of the state of california as it's just too big and not everyone gets along.  The people in the north and the interior really do not like the cities or people on the coast as they have too much power.  See, california is a very liberal state but the people up north and some in the center are more conservative but since the state legislator is mostly made up by democrats they don't really have much say.  I had watched a video recently about this subject and I feel this would work with alternate history, what if the state we know today was originally split up?  I like in the video he kept the name Jefferson for northern california, since there was a failed state there in 1941, the movement started in late November of 1941 but just a few days later Pearl Harbor was attacked and we suddenly had more pressing matters to deal with.  Since we are more than likely not going to kick california out of the Union, this is probably the next best thing and he goes into very good detail on what to do in the video.  It is very well researched, as all of his videos are.  Here is that video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDrDDk0iV-I

Here is some pretty big nerd news, just coming out today.  Spider-Man is going to stay working with Marvel and Disney.  So this means he will show up in his own movies and also bigger Avengers type movies.  I'm really excited, I knew they would work something out as there is just too much money to be had.  Here is an article on it; https://variety.com/2019/film/news/sony-marvel-tom-holland-spider-man-1203351489/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend!
























Comments

Popular Posts