Another Busy Day, Inhumans Reboot, Cost of Living

Hey there all, I hope the middle of your week is going great! My day has been alright, just been a little sleepy lately.  Kinda tough since I watched the boys most of the day yesterday and they were a little tough on me, I've got them again today from about 3 till around 11 tonight.  One of the hardest things was getting them to go to sleep last night.  But I did it, I lived through it, I've been through worse.  Getting them to sleep is one of the hardest things I've had to do recently, the little one really does not want to go to bed.  Took awhile.  Oh well, time to get into it!

MCU Day! Looks like a group that was tried a little while back is going to be getting a reboot, sort of, we don't have all the facts yet but just that Marvel wants to bring them back.  It is the Inhumans, before they were going to be the MCU answer to mutants but now Marvel/Disney have access to the X-Men so they don't need them for that reason.  I wouldn't mind seeing them try to do them again, wether it is on Disney+ or a feature film si not much of a difference to me.  I really don't know much about the Inhumans, aside from their leader Black Bolt, who is a real badass.  Thinking about it, I would rather see them in a movie, maybe show up in a Guardians movie or something like that before they get their own movie.  Anyway, here is an article about this; https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/08/29/inhumans-rumored-reboot-marvel-cinematic-universe/

As we all know, the cost of living is going through the roof in some areas and it's getting hard no matter the city or state you live in.  Now it is a little better here in Missouri but the cost of rent in Columbia is going nuts in the last 5 years because of the college students.  But it is nothing here compared to places like San Francisco where I read an article a while back and talked about it on here that people working some of the good IT jobs were not able to afford it there.  It is really funny because if you visit that city, when you arrive they will give you a map of places to avoid that are piled high with human waste or just bad area to stay away from.  But anyway, here is an article I found about how the cost of living is getting higher everywhere; https://mises.org/wire/why-cost-living-cities-so-high

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!













































Comments

Popular Posts