No Trouble, Climate Change Conspiracy, Nerd News

Hey there everyone, I hope your Thursday is going great!  So my day has been good, except for that little blackmail stuff from last night.  Word of warning, do not accept friend requests from people you do not really know, as I am sure you all are aware.  I didn't let that stuff bother me though, I know that kind of stuff goes on all the time around the world so I was definitely not the first.  I made it to the gym a little earlier today and did a good full arm workout today.  I was thinking about doing a 2 a day workout since I will be in the hospital for a few days next week but decided against it, I was just bored.  Haven't had to watch the kids much this week so I guess I was just bored from not having them around.  Well, time to get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  Climate change, or the man made effect of climate change is what is at point here.  The article I pulled up has to do with the dangers of climate change deniers, calling it a conspiracy theory.  And I can see that but I can also see the other side of it that those who believe in it are pushing a conspiracy theory as well.  As I have said before, I do not believe that humans are responsible for changing the climate in anyway.  I think it has more to do with a natural cycle the Earth is on, the Earth cools and warms at different periods and that us humans are not making a difference in it at all.  Just a short 149 years ago the Earth ended a cold spell called the Little Ice Age, it lasted from about 1300 to around 1870, where the planet was immensely colder than it is now.  And before that time the world was in a Medieval Warming Period.  So see, the climate works on cycles, just like real Ice Ages, which occur roughly about every 100,000 years.  But anyway, here is that article; https://lithub.com/on-the-dark-and-dangerous-underbelly-of-climate-conspiracy-theories/

So, a little bit of nerd news now.  Kevin Feige has been tapped to produce a Star Wars movie.  I'm really excited for that, he has done such a great job with the MCU that I think he would do an amazing job with Star Wars.  And especially because he is a huge Star Wars fan, he collected all the toys even.  Here is an article on that; https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-s-kevin-feige-developing-star-wars-movie-disney-1243481

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts