Alright Day, Terrible Stuff

Hey there guys, I hope your day is great!  My day has been alright, I had the boys for a few hours and didn't make it to the gym today, that's alright as I will go in every day this weekend and work really hard.  So, I got everything going for my colonoscopy, I have to go into the hospital on September 30th and I will be there for two days.  I should be out by Thursday but I won't be writing my blog on September 30th, October 1st and 2nd.  I will be back on October 3rd.  Just wanted to let all of you know, give a little notice.  So, don't have much to talk about today so I'm going to go on and get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  There are still theories about an event that happened over 30 years ago, the Lockerbie bombing.  A whole lot of people do not believe the one man that was said to have orchestrated this is actually guilty.  I also don't think it was just that one man, it had to be more involved than that.  But no other person has ever been brought up on this.  There are some that think that Gaddafi, the "president" of Libya.  I believe that Gaddafi did have something to do with it, more than likely he bankrolled it.  A few years before the United States had attacked Libya and I think this was some sort of payback.  Then again, there was an incident in July of 1988 where an Iranian airliner was downed by American forces on accident.  The Iranians could have been guilty but I still believe that Gaddafi had something to do with.  What do you think?  Here is an article about this terrible happening; https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lockerbie-bombing-30-years-pan-am-flight-103-megrahi-libya-gaddafi-swire-senussi-masud-truth-a8693421.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!  I'll be back tomorrow with more.




































Comments

Popular Posts