Easy Day, Mortis Connection?, Pull Out, Top Polluters

Hey everyone, hope the start of your week is going great!  My day has been good, didn't do a whole lot special today.  I picked the boys up and watched them for a few hours before I took them to see their dad.  All in all, it's been pretty peaceful.  I like days like this.  I did make it to the gym today and did a pretty good full arm workout.  I've incorporated a few new workouts into my full arm workout, like I do straight arm raises on the pulley machine.  I think I will also work push ups into my regimen sometime soon.  Just getting from the chair down to the floor and back up is a workout in itself.  When I do that, it feels like the toughest thing I can do there.  Well, time for me to get to it!

Star Wars Day!  You will have a better understanding of this rumor if you have seen the Clone Wars animated series, especially the Mortis sequence in the show.  The Mortis episodes were some of my favorite in the whole series and I am thinking about going back to watch all the episodes of the Clone Wars soon, before the final season comes out in February.  This rumor, that was brought up by a fan on Reddit, claims that Rey might have some sort of connection to the Father, Son and Daughter on Mortis.  To let you in on what Mortis is, it's a realm where those three reside, it is fulcrum of force for the galaxy.  The Son is the destuctive side of the force, the Daughter is the side of creation and life while the Father is the one who holds everything in check and makes sure the force stays more in balance.  So a bit of a spoiler, so if you haven't watched it yet turn away now.  Anakin was brought into Mortis along with Kenobi and Ashoka because the father was wanting to find someone that could hold the force in balance once he passed on.  Here is the spoiler part, through somethings that happened, all three died and that returned everything to balance again.  Now this poster thinks that Rey might be connected in this because of a few things they seen when Rey was on Ach-To in that cave trying to find out who her parents are.  I didn't read the whole explanation of what this Reddit person wrote but I don't think she has anything to do with the trinity but I have been wrong on a few occasions.  Here is that article for you; https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1172672/Star-Wars-9-Rise-of-Skywalker-Last-Jedi-Rey-Luke-Kylo-Ren-Mortis-Clone-Wars-theories

I don't think this stuff is going to go well, but my opinion doesn't really matter in thi situation.  I think we do need to figure out a good, safe way to pull out of Afghanistan.  But no matter what we do, soon after we do leave, the fighting will start right back up.  If they do start fighting each other, then that shouldn't have to be our problem but if the Taliban attack an American citizen or our interests over there or one of our allies then we will have to fight back.  Nobody in this country wants that.  This does seem like a tough situation and they will really need to put their heads together to figure something out on this.  I do agree with this Senator on what he talks about, here is the article in question; https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/08/politics/michael-waltz-taliban-9-11-pompeo-cnntv/index.html

So, I decided to look up, who are the top polluting countries in the world and I have a bit of an issue with numbers 2 and 3.  I think they should be reversed.  Number 1 is not a surprise at all, China.  There was a period in time where they were building so many coal plants, something like 15 a week and the air there is so bad that there are shops you can stop into in the larger cities where you can get some actual oxygen.  They have number 2 as the United States, I know that America is the largest manufacturing center in the world but I don't think we should be in the number 2 spot.  They have India as number 3 but if you look at the most polluted cities in the world, India has the most in the top 30.  I looked through a list of the top 500 cities and not one from the United States.  Now I will include a few articles here to prove my point and for you to make up what you want from the info I provide.  First one is; https://www.activesustainability.com/environment/top-5-most-polluting-countries/; next is; https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/04/health/most-polluted-cities-india-china-intl/index.html and finally; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!
















































Comments

Popular Posts