Alright Day, Ghost Rider, Beer Money

Hey there all, I hope your day is great!  My day has been alright, didn't really do anything much today though.  I did make it to the gym and only did one new thing, I used the dip station more than normal.  Usually I do about 5 or 6 but today I did 12.  It's a good triceps workout and actually doesn't feel to bad.  Then I came home and didn't do a whole lot.  I got a call from a person at the hospital about my upcoming hospital stay and I had to make sure that they were going to give me my pain meds while there because they didn't last time.  The doctor had denied them because it was such a large amount of opiods, I fired him, love being able to fire doctors when needed.  Makes you feel like you actually have a little power.  But anyway, time for me to get to it!

MCU Day!  Today I am going to talk about a fan favorite character that may be joining the MCU very soon, at least in a year or so.  Ghost Rider might be showing up shortly.  There has been a rumor that he might show up in the Blade movie, which I would love.  I just wonder what version of the character they will use since there are 4 different Ghost Riders.  I like the original, Johnny Blaze but I did like Robbie Reyes on Agents of Shield.  I think that whatever version Feige picks will be great.  Plus I think he would be great with Blade in a movie.  Anyway, here is an article on this; https://www.inverse.com/article/59589-avengers-5-release-date-ghost-rider-mcu-rumors-cosmic-frank-castle-punisher

You may have heard about this guy in Iowa who went viral holding up a sign saying he needed beer money at a college football gameday taping.  I guess he had wrote some stupid Twitter messages years ago and someone dug those up to bury they guy.  I think this tactic is horrible, the guy was a teenager.  Who of all us has not said something stupid when we were teens?  It's what people do.  He has raised over $1 million for a childrens hospital in Iowa, I think that is a good thing.  Now Busch has dropped him from anything to do with the company.  Guess we will have to see what happens.  Here is an article on this; https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/1-million-viral-beer-money-guy-dropped-by-busch-over-racist-tweets/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!





















Comments

Popular Posts