Good Day, One I Believe, Story Update, Stupid Drivers

Hey there everybody, I hope your Thursday is going great! My day was good, had a really good, hard workout at the gym today, did a full body type workout.  I am trying to figure out different types of curls I can do to enhance my biceps.  Those do feel like they have gone up quite a bit, maybe I should measure and keep the list so I know what my gains are.  But I didn't do much else today, I went to move my brakes on the chair since the tires are worn enough that they aren't holding much but when I went through my bag with all my tools in it I couldn't find the right size allen wrench.  Guess I need to go buy a new set at Harbor Frieght, I can pick one up there for a few bucks, not too bad.  Well, I'm gonna go on and get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  Here is a theory that I believe, to a point.  I mean, it is hard to argue against it, seeing as how world politics are going nowadays.  George H.W. Bush is the one who put this theory out there, without knowing it.  I cannot remember exactly how the speech goes but he talks about the world, 'entering a New World Order'.  That's all it took for some people to go crazy with the theory that there is a global conspiracy to run the world.  If you do not know this theory, and I am sure most if not all of you do, I will give a quick definition of it.  The New World Order or NWO, is claimed to be an emerging totalitarian world government by various conspiracy theories.  There are so many different theories out there that are about or contain the NWO.  I haven't heard as much about it in recent news of the last few years but it is still out there, depending on what news sources you look at or read.  There were other politicians that used this term as well, Bush was just the most recent and his was more broadcast as they were used a long time ago by Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill.  Another group that used this term was the John Birch Society, a far-right political group founded in America that is against communism and for smaller government.  Here is a webpage you can browse through to learn more about it; https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/New_World_Order

Here is an update on a story I had written about before.  In Ohio that cheerleader that had buried her baby in the backyard.  Brooke Skylar Richardson was found not guilty on three charges and guilty on one, the guilty one was of abuse of a corpse.  I thought they would find her guilty of all the charges brought against her but I am not always right.  Still terrible what happened to that little child, very heartbreaking.  Here is the article with a short video; https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-cheerleader-bursts-tears-murder-203117495.html

Not sure how it is anymore but aren't you supposed to read the whole driving test booklet to be able to pass a driving exam.  I remember that it was promenently in there that you were to stop behind and in front of a school bus loading or unloading.  When the bus stops to load or unload there are these little stop signs on the side of the bus that come out but I guess this idiot wasn't paying attention when video shows him zooming past a school bus as a young girl is getting off.  He was probably playing on his phone or something like that, thought he was important or something.  I hate people like that, if he would have hit that little girl then so many lives would have been ruined.  They should take his license away from him for pulling a stunt like that instead of a big fine.  Anyway, here is an article about this; https://www.yahoo.com/gma/driver-arrested-nearly-hitting-girl-getting-off-school-002125308--abc-news-topstories.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts