Good Day, Which Skywalker, No Go

Hi everyone, I hope your Monday is going great!  So today is the first day of autumn, it happened earlier this morning.  The weather here was very fall like, it was very cool this morning and very foggy as I couldn't see but about 100 feet in front of me.  But anyway, my day has been pretty good.  Just a little down that the days are going to be getting shorter from this day out until December 21st, that's the day where the sun will stay out a little later everyday until June 21st.  That's normal though, seasonal depression, it's a pretty big thing.  I got to see a good friend of mine from back home, she was in the hospital because she had a stroke.  I've known this friend for about 30 years, I was best friends with her brother in school.  She is doing good and going home soon, I'm happy for her.  I made it to the gym today and had a good workout but my body was hurting a lot when I got there.  I did stretch a little, maybe I need to do more.  Well, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  It seems there are so many theories going around right now about Episode IX that it's hard to know what is real and what is fake.  One of the biggest questions that fans have is, who will be the Skywalker character that will rise in this movie?  Considering we only have 4 characters with that surname in the saga then who is it?  We can rule out Shmi, more than likely.  Luke died in the last movie, at least we think he died.  That leaves Leia and Anakin left and Anakin is dead but we did see him as a force ghost.  Which I have a little problem with but not a big one.  But we seen in the last movie that a force ghost can do things in the real world, like when the Yoda force ghost sent a streak of lightning down to burn the force tree.  So maybe Anakin will come back, that's the topic of the article I pulled up.  I don't think so, I think it will either be Leia or Rey is going to become a Skywalker or something.  I haven't totally made up my mind about what will happen but I have a few months left until the movie comes out to think about it more.  Here is that article; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2019/09/22/star-wars-anakin-tros/

Earlier today it was said that President Trump would not show up at the U.N. climate summit but he did pop in for a few.  It doesn't matter if the United States is not represented there because China was not going to show up, they are the biggest polluters in the world, by a long shot.  I don't think we really needed to be there anyway.  Here is an article on this; https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/23/trump-united-nations-climate-summit-1507922

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!





































Comments

Popular Posts