Good Day, How It Starts, It's War Then, Crazy People

Hey there all, I hope the week is starting out great for you!  My day has been alright except I think these two boys are going to drive me crazy.  They really are good, most of the time but when they are bad it drives me up the wall.  Sometimes I really have some good patience but these boys try mine sometimes.  Oh yeah, this weekend was really good.  Both of my football teams won big this weekend, the Tigers won 50-0 and then the Chiefs won big even though I think there is some room for improvement.  The biggest question going into this season with the team was the defense but I think they looked pretty good yesterday, even though we were playing the Raiders who are not known for being a strong offense.  But it's always a good day when we beat them.  I did make it to the gym today and worked out pretty hard.  My triceps are feeling it pretty good from that workout today.  Think I need to figure out some new tricep workouts, just wanting to try something different.  Well anyway, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  I pulled up an article from makingstarwars.net about how the movie will probably start off and it's probably close to what I was thinking how things would start.  They believe that it will start with a training scene of Rey with Leia in that forest planet from the D 23 special look.  Not sure the name of what that planet will be yet or if it is somewhere we have been before, since there are so many planets in the Star Wars galaxy.  They talk a little about Maz Kanata in this article and I do hope they expand on this character more in The Rise of Skywalkerq, I especially would love to hear how she got that lightsaber, even though the guy that asked about it before is now dead.  After watching The Force Awakens I thought Maz and Snoke were the best new characters we need to learn more about and now we are at the third movie in the last trilogy and don't know much about either.  It was said that Maz was like 900 years old or something so there is a chance that she knows Yoda, at least in passing.  I am sure there are not a whole lot of characters in Star Wars that are that long lived as Yoda and Maz.  Anyway, here is that article, let me know how you think it will start; https://makingstarwars.net/2019/09/rumors-on-how-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-begins/

I had said this about 10 years ago or so that the next state vs. state war in the Middle East would be Iran against Saudi Arabia and it looks like it might be happening very soon.  What we do know is that someone did attack oil facilities in Saudi Arabia and Iran is the only player that would have anything to gain by bombing those place.  The group called Houthis, they are a group fighting right now down in Yemen, are saying they are responsible but Saudi Arabia is saying that Iran is the actual culprit but have not flat out called for retaliation.  I am not sure exactly what is in the treaty we have with the kingdom but I am sure that if Saudi goes to war with Iran then we will intervene anyway.  But right now it sounds as if President Trump does not want to go to war with Iran.  I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.  Here is an article on it, https://www.yahoo.com/news/while-pondering-response-iran-donald-121648700.html

I'm sure nobody in Iowa is losing sleep over this.  That dumb state california has added Iowa to their travel ban because they will not use Medicaid funds to pay for gender reassignment surgery.  Iowa is the latest of 11 other states that have travel bans from california.  Gender reassignment surgery is an elected procedure and should not be paid out by any medical insurance company, it is not a medical necessity for someone to stay alive so I think it is the right move by Iowa.  Why are we letting less than 1% of 1% of the population make decisions for the rest of us.  Those idiots in that state out west have very weird thought processes.  That state shouldn't even be a part of this country, let's trade them out for the District of Columbia or Washington D.C.  Here is an article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-bans-state-sponsored-travel-192223185.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!













































Comments

Popular Posts