Very Stormy Night, New Trailer, American Taliban, Pain Cycles, J.C. Penny

Hey there everyone, sorry about not writing last night but I have a good reason why I didn't.  I was not feeling good and was very wore out.  But I am back for tonight and going to write a little more than normal.  So I hope your day is going well, mine has been pretty good.  I just got back home from a grill out at my cousins, it was a spur of the moment thing.  He decided to do it today since it was supposed to be rainy all weekend.  And speaking of bad weather, there was a serious tornado not far from Columbia in Jefferson City Missouri, which is the capital of the state.  It was a wedge tornado which they say is the worst type of storm you want.  It tore a pretty big part of the city to pieces.  Luckily there were no fatalities and just some people had to go into the hospital but they will be alright.  We really didn't get much were I live, just some high winds and a little rain.  They are also going to have to deal with flooding down in Jeff City by this weekend as it is supposed to bring a lot of rain that way.  So anyway, let me get to it!

So the first trailer for the Terminator movie Dark Fate was released today and it looks really good I must say.  I'm really happy that Sarah Connors is back in this movie after 30 some years, plus I think she looks great.  After watching the trailer a few times I think this movie will do much better than I thought, I don't think it will take the number one spot for the year but I think it will have a good showing, as long as the rest of the movie is as good as the trailer.  I have seen good trailers lead to bad movies before, they show all the good scenes in the trailer but I don't believe this one will be like that.  My reasoning for the thought that this movie would not be any good was that the Terminator series has had a few duds after a strong start.  I will add the trailer so you can make up your own mind; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QooHcW8QBk

This will be a quick one, it's about that piece of trash they call the American Taliban.  I refuse to use his name because I think he is horrible and I don't want to give him any press.  Anyway, they let him out of prison today, he is a free man traveling anywhere he wants in America right now.  This piece of garbage should have been taken care of while in prison, I am very sure that it has been done before to people on the inside of prison and I'm wondering why nobody took care of this asshole.  Hopefully he will get what is coming to him very soon. 

Just something I wanted to quickly talk about, pain med use.  I am mainly talking about opioids since I am on them to control my pain.  The opioids I take work really well for me.  But my pain is not a constant thing, it changes, as does pain for a lot of others in the same boat.  When you get a script for pain meds it is normally for one month, but pain is relative to what you have done or are doing.  Not everyone is tied to a bed and taking pain meds on a normal cycle works for someone in bed but not for those that are out there in the real world.  You might tweak something like you knee or shoulder and you have to take a little more pain med because of that and when you do that you run out early.  It happens to me from time to time but I have just learned how to live with the pain but I shouldn't have to live with it.  My pain is not something you can easily schedule, it is not the same from day to day or even hour to hour and needs to be worked on more closely.  All I am saying is, pain is not always the same everyday for every patient, some days are worse than others.  We all know that to be true.  Just my thoughts on that, take it how you will.

Another great American company could be going out of business before too long, J.C. Penny.  Penny was a real person that was from Hamilton, Missouri but got his start in Wyoming and Colorado.  The store started up in 1902 and was one of the largest retailers before the internet boom in the late 1990's.  People, it seems, are just not as interested in going to a store anymore as they would rather just buy their stuff online.  I really hope that J.C. Penny's can stay around because clothes are one thing I don't like to buy online, I would rather feel it, try it on there and see if I like it before spending money on it online and sending it back when it doesn't fit.  Plus I just don't want to see another American retailer go and hope they can figure this out.  Here is an article talking about the possible end of the store; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/j-c-penney-apos-over-150044297.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
























Comments

Popular Posts