Good Day, Crazy Money, Smart People

Hey there all, I am back!
Hope you all are doing great today!  Sorry I didn't write last night, I was in the emergency room because my doctor told me to go.  He thought I had another bowel blockage but the imaging didn't see anything so they let me go pretty early.  They said that I was going to be given something for pain, I was given an injection of toradol.  It worked good for about 3 minutes or so.  I told them it wouldn't do much but they didn't believe me.  I made it to the gym to make it now 3 days this week and I am planning on going again tomorrow.  I am writing this a little later because I had to do some babysitting for my friend.  So I had a 4 year old and a 19 month old here, lot of fun but wasn't really able to do much writing at all.  So, let me get to it!

MCU Day!  So the big news is still Avengers: Endgame and I will still write that spoiler review on Friday.  If you still have not seen the movie then you should avoid it.  The way the numbers look for how much money this movie has brought in then I think you might have already seen it.  On it's opening weekend the film grossed $1.2 billion globally.  That is absolute ridiculousness.  That movie has now made more in 4 days than most movies make in their entire run, even huge blockbuster movies.  I thought this movie would break all kinds of records and I predicted that it would reach a little over $3 billion when all was said and done but it might blow past that, the movie has already made about half that so far.  So my new prediction is, if I can still make one, is it will do $4.8 billion globally.  Now I might be totally off but that's my take on that and I'm sticking to it.  But really, the movie is so good!

Here is something quick that I read a while ago that someone much smarter than me said, Warren Buffett.  The quote goes like this, "pass a law that say anytime there is a deficit of more than 3percent, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election."  This would work since that's all they care about.  Something like this would work so contact your Congress person and let them know about this quote.

Well, that is it for me tonight, I am really tired.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night!

Comments

Popular Posts