Alright Day, Horrible Person, New Plan

Hey all, I hope you are doing great today!  Well my day was alright, didn't do much but had an appointment and watched the boys for awhile today.  I actually skipped the gym, just didn't really have time for it today.  That's fine as I'll just work twice as hard tomorrow.  The appointment was with my psych and it went pretty well, didn't even argue much at all today and worked out some things.  I told her how I had been doing some good work on my book but I was needing help with my fiction books I am writing.  I am stuck on how to proceed where I am at right now in the book which is in the 1400's and the North American Viking colonies are wanting to become independent from the countries in Europe.  So I need to talk with someone who knows much about 15th century Scandinavian history and has a good imagination. 

Looks like something serious happened over in Las Vegas.  A 25 year old woman was on a public bus and reportedly started yelling and cussing at other passengers.  One man named Serge Fournier, 74, passed her in the aisle and told her to be nicer to the passengers.  For this the ungrateful woman decided he needed to be dealt with and followed the man and pushed him from the bus to the curb below where he hit his head about 6 feet below.  Now she has ruined her life and is facing a murder charge, all because someone told her to be more nice to people.  Such a horrible person and she deserves to be off the street.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/told-her-apos-nicer-apos-003117244.html

President Trump has come out with a new immigration plan and a lot of people actually like it but democrats may privately like it they will still go out and bemoan this plan because they hate the man more than they want to help people.  Democrats basically want to open the borders and let everyone through, as long as the aliens do not show up in their neighborhoods.  Nancy Pelosi, who I really despise, has said that same thing without saying it.  Politicians are masters at doing those things but Nancy is getting pretty old and forgetful that she needs to look like she cares while still being tough but the democrats cannot be tough on anything, at least they haven't been since the 80's or before.  I have not seen everything of the new plan yet but what I do know is that the president wants to allow people in based on merit rather and any family ties they may have in America.  That does sound a lot better and I think you will get a lot more skilled people wanting to come to this country or even younger people that want to learn.  Guess we will have to wait and see how this all unfolds but for now here is an article you can look at on this; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-immigration-reform-plan-great-ice-director-homan

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts