Good Day, New Teaser, Keep Andrew Jackson

Hey there all, I am back for the end of the week and hope your Friday is going great!  My day has been pretty good, made it to the gym and did quite a lot today to make up for the days I didn't do so much this week.  Today made the fourth day this week for me but plan on going at least tomorrow and probably on Sunday as well.  Met a pretty cool guy today that works for KOMU, one of the news stations around here, he wants to do a story on me which I said I would do and gave him my info.  Might hear from him in a week or so, I'll update you all when and if it happens.  It wouldn't be the first time I did an interview with KOMU but it would be the first time talking about my writing over the air.  Hopefully that will help out viewership of my book and my blog, especially since I want to move my blog soon to make money from it.  I still have to learn how to do that but not going to work on learning how this weekend as I want to do a bunch of new writing.  I am at 15,500 some words and would like to be over 18,000 words by Tuesday, since this is a three day weekend.  So anyway, let me go get to it!

A new Spider-Man: Far From Home teaser hit the net earlier today and it showed some really cool new scenes.  I really like that Nick Fury is in the movie, you know since Tony isn't so that way Peter has an adult to look up to.  Plus it shows that Happy plays a bigger role than originally thought and that's just a good thing.  The first part of this video has the new scenes, enjoy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPkjOwhDWHw

This is something I am very much against, taking Andrew Jackson off the $20 dollar bill.  I have nothing against the person they want to replace him with but I do not think that he should be taken from the currency at all.  I like the people who were chosen to be displayed on our currency here in America, either former presidents or two people who were very influential during the founding of this country.  It still amazes me that there are many people out there that think only presidents are on the bills of this country and that people cannot name the former president that adorns the $1 dollar bill, do people even look at there money anymore.  Here is a fun fact for you, George was not the only Washington on the $1 dollar bill, in 1886.  It also only costs $.49 cents to make a dollar, so they are the cheapest to make.  They don't have to put as much counterfeiting stops on the $1 dollar bill because you wouldn't get any return on investment by making a bunch of fake ones.  But please, leave the $20 alone!  Here is an article about this; https://www.yahoo.com/gma/artist-places-harriet-tubman-20-bills-despite-trumps-184300651.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great weekend, take care!

































Comments

Popular Posts