No Into Post, Star Wars Book, What If, Dumb Comments

Hey everyone, Happy Monday!  I am sorry but I am keeping this section small as I am very tired and I had already written all the other stuff earlier.  I can barely keep my eyes open right now so I am going to go on and get to talking about the more important stuff!  Have fun!

Star Wars Day!  Don't have a lot of Star Wars news to report on here but want to mention a book I want to read before too long, Master and Apprentice.  This is a book about Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi.  I don't know a lot about the book yet and I don't really want to know too much before reading it so that way I go in clean.  I do know that it takes place before Episode I, probably some years since it will be about the training of Obi-Wan.  I'm sure there are a lot of good stories about their exploits.  I wonder if it will have anything about Kenobi falling for that lady in Mandalore, can't remember her name but there was a woman he fell in love with there.  Jedi were not supposed to get into romantic relationships, at least at that time.  No telling what Rey is going to do with the Jedi after The Last Jedi.  I guess we will see what happens, when I do read that book I will leave a review of it here.

I just got done watching a very good video called "What if the 'Snap' Actually Happened" by one of my favorite Youtubers AlternateHistoryHub.  It is very thought provoking and I love things that make me think about what would things be like if that happened.  Now obviously the "Snap" or decimation was a fictional work from comic books by Marvel comics.  I am not sure Thanos thought it through really, in the movie he does this because he can see that there is too much population on most planets and not enough resources to go around so he wipes out half of every living thing in the universe, Kevin Fiege said that he wiped out all sentient life which would mean, at least on Earth, half of all humans, animals and plants, basically anything that can be said to be alive.  This would, at least on Earth, cause a major extinction event that we might not be able to pull out of, at least for a very long time.  I won't bore you with the specifics as I will add the video at the end but it doesn't work.  Some have said, why wouldn't Thanos just snap his fingers and make there half more resources.  That is not how supervillians work and it made for a better movie that he didn't do something like that.  In the comics he snapped away half of all life to impress Mistress Death who he had mad love for, I think the comics reason had more weight than the reason he does it in the movies.  But let's discuss, here is the video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XgpB7WbYY

I have talked about not liking this person before but here is another reason to not like her, the way she recently talked about the Holocaust.  Basically she said that the thought of it brings a smile to her face, at least that is what I took from it.  If you have a different way to think about this then let me know and we can talk about it.  It was very disgusting and I think she should be kicked out of Congress for these remarks.  They would prosecute her if we were in Germany because Holocaust denial is illegal over there.  Here is a video of what she said; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDoZ9J0GhmM

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I am very tired, I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts