Beautiful Day, Palpatine Rumors, Royal Baby, Sister City, Smart Man

Hey there all, I hope things are great!  So my day is pretty good, nice weather and I had a good workout.  The weather couldn't be much better out there, the high was 74 and sunny with a light breeze, clear skies and just a few clouds.  Plus a new Spider-Man trailer was released today and it showed a lot of new footage.  The first trailer was more about the fact that Peter and all his friends were going to Europe but this second one was more about action and what Mysterio is doing in this movie.  I will talk a bit more about the trailer later.  So this will be a slow week for me since I don't have any doc appointments but the rest of the month I have some.  Plus on the 20th I am getting those botox injections in my bladder done, that's two weeks away and I wish it was sooner because I am using a few more catheters a day than normal.  So anyway, time to get to it!

Star Wars Day!  I don't like leaks like this, I really don't like any leaks when they pertain to a film or something I like but even if I have seen or read it then I will still watch the movie or whatever to see how we get to that ending.  This leak refers to the sound we heard at the end of the first trailer for The Rise of Skywalker, that laugh of Emperor Palpatine.  Matt Smith, an actor that has played Doctor Who and many other roles, is supposed to be in this movie but we never knew what role he was playing.  Now there is a rumor that Smith will have his body taken over by the spirit of Palpatine and will face off against Rey and Kylo Ren and that after he is killed will take the body of Kylo.  Kylo doesn't like this obviously and is begging for Rey to kill him.  I think some of this could be correct but I am not reading too much into this.  But here is the article so you can read it yourself and make up your own mind; https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-palpatine-role-rumor/

So another baby was born over there in England and I really don't care.  Like I said before, we fought a bloody war against England for the right to exist 240 some years ago to get away from kings and queens so why should people in this country care.  I mean, congrats to the parents but this is a private moment between the family and people shouldn't show that much admiration into it, worry more about your own life or what is going on in your own country. 

So this is something I learned today, that Columbia had a sister city in Japan.  I know that a lot of cities in America do this, having sister cities in other countries but I was not aware of any for Columbia and I think it's pretty cool.  The Japanese city that is the sister to Columbia is Hakusan City.  I will be honest, I do not know a lot about this city but I will do a little research within the next few days.  Here is an article about this; https://www.komu.com/news/columbia-s-japanese-sister-city-makes-first-visit-in-years

It seems that the measles are not going away anytime soon.  Just a quick note, here is a map of the outbreaks so far: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/health/measles-who-is-being-affected/?utm_term=.3e4da4264454

This is a smart man talking about the opioid epidemic.  The man in question is William Bennett, the first drug czar under President George H.W. Bush, when he says that the real culprit of all the overdoses is not prescription drugs but heroin and fentanyl.  I think he is absolutely right on this and needs to be listened to by lawmakers.  Here is that article I found on this; https://www.foxnews.com/health/former-drug-czar-opioid-epidemic-focus-missing-real-culprit

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!

































Comments

Popular Posts