Good Day, Memorial Day, Solo 2?, Crazy Lady

Hey everyone, hope your week is starting out great!  My day was good, as was my weekend.  Been awhile since I could say that.  I did make it to the gym today but cut it a little short because there was rain coming on the way and it was said to be pretty bad.  It didn't turn out that bad, just a nice shower that lasted for about 30 minutes or so.  When I got home I did something stupid, I locked my keys in the van.  I think, if I can blame it on something, it was because it was raining so I was trying to hurry and there was a moving truck in my normal parking spot so I had to park somewhere else.  That was the main reason for it but I got them out a little later, had to call a towing company.  Oh well, just money I had to spend.  I have also been doing some good work on my big book but I have run into a little problem but I am sure it will get worked out soon.  I need to do some work on my alternate history book, I just cannot move past where I am and need to talk to someone that knows anything about 15th century Scandinavian politics and that is hard because there isn't a lot of information from that period.  I'm sure I can figure that out as well, I'm pretty good at researching things.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

Memorial Day!  Let us all remember the real reason for this day, to remember those, either in family or not, that gave the ultimate sacrifice to serve this country and keep us as a free people.  A little history, Memorial Day was first celebrated during the Civil War and was originally called Decoration Day, because people would go out to decorate the gravestones.  Many people do this today to commemorate those that came before.  So do whatever you do to make yourself feel good but please remember those that have fallen in service to you in this great country.

Star Wars Day!  One of the biggest things going on in Star Wars land is that there are a whole lot of fans that are wanting there to be a Solo 2.  Now, Solo: A Star Wars story was very devisive and it was dragged through the mud online by critics and viewers alike.  I happen to have liked the movie, even though I didn't think it should have been made.  As I have said before, there were much more important or relevant stories, at least in my opinion, that should have been made instead of this but we got it and there isn't nothing we can do about that now.  There is now a petition online that people can sign to try and get the movie made but I don't think there will be another Solo movie and let me tell you why.  It puts Disney in a bad place, creatively at least, because Solo ended in a way that pretty much leads into Episode IV, A New Hope.  So where would they put it, between IV and V?  I don't think that would work for a lot of reasons.  First, they would have to cast some people to play the beloved original characters and I don't think Disney wants to do that.  I mean, they are alright with de-aging technology but recasting is a whole other thing.  You could always get Sebastian Stan to play a young Luke Skywalker, they look very similar from when Mark Hamill was his age but they would have to find someone to play a younger Carrie Fisher.  That brings up a bunch of other stuff since she passed.  So I do not think a Solo 2 will get made, I think there are more important stories to tell in the Star Wars creative universe.  Here is an article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fans-wants-disney-solo-2-160600089.html

AOC is a complete idiot, recently she talked about not knowing what a garbage disposal was, how far do you have to be up your own ass to not know that.  Also, she wants everyone to grow plantains and yucca, I do not think she knows anything, those can only be grown in tropical climates.  She thinks they can be grown in New York, what an imbecile.  The article I found is very informing, it talks about how AOC tries to sell herself as growing up poor in the Bronx but in reality she grew up in a middle class home in Yorktown Heights.  She is just trying to play like she is someone that she isn't and we should stand up and request that she be removed from the House.  That's the smart thing to do, get rid of her.  Here is that article; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ocasio-cortez-on-discovering-garbage-disposals-it-is-terrifying-2019-05-07

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts