Slow Day, Endgame Spoiler Review, Bad Stats

Hey there all, I hope the end of your week is going great!  My day went pretty good, I made it to the gym today and did some other running around but mostly stayed home.  I did a quick biceps workout and I am really starting to like using the bands for that stuff.  One of the trainers of the gym wanted to see what my workout consists of.  After the gym I didn't do much else, I came home and took a nap since I didn't sleep a whole lot the night before.  I did do some writing on my book, it felt pretty good.  Just trying to fluff some stuff up there to get a better page count.  Well anyway, let me get into it!

Avengers:Endgame spoiler review!  So as I had said, this movie blew me away in all the good ways a movie can do that.  Here I will talk about my favorite spots of the movie, there is more than one.  My first one was when the group went to find Thanos within the first 10 minutes of the movie because they now know where he is, The Garden.  This info was brought by Nebula who knew of the plan after he wiped out half of all living creatures.  It is a planet called Titan II since Titan was his birth world and he wanted it to be like what he had growing up.  Thanos is just an older guy wanting to relive his childhood really but he did it in a shitty way so he has to go.  The remaining Avengers along with Captain Marvel go find Thanos on this planet and discover he is the only person on the whole planet.  When they corner him in his hut they learn that he had destroyed the stones by using the stones and it almost killed him to do that.  That is very important later on.  Anyway, after the gauntlet is cut off his arm they talk to him more and then all of a sudden Thor just whacks his head clean off.  This was a little surprising since it is a Disney film and rated PG-13.  Then Thor said, I went for the head, like Thanos told him he should of done in Infinity War.  Next would just be all the talk about the time travel stuff with Ant-Man, Iron Man and Professor Hulk.  It's pretty hilarious and Ant-Man pulls out a lot of cool pop culture references.  Then I really like when they travel back to 2012 to the original Avengers movie and Cap is in the elevator with all those agents and to avoid a fight he whispers Hail Hydra in the main mans ear and they let him leave with the Tesseract.  The last 30 minutes or so of the movie was great, when the final battle takes place between the Avengers and Thanos with his minions.  Professor Hulk had snapped everyone back to life and they are set up to face Thanos and his people.  So many great moments there, too many for me to list but probably the best is when Cap uses Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, against Thanos.  The theater I was at, it seemed everyone hollered out in excitement.  And then the end of the final battle, Iron Man gets the stones and his gauntlet he made and snaps away all of Thanos' army and Thanos himself while quipping the words that started the whole MCU, I am Iron Man.  Such a great way for him to go out.  Next week sometime I will talk about what I think the MCU could be doing next in movies they have not announced yet. 

Just a quick thing, I really hate hearing these fake statistics all the time on CNN or MSNBC, those are the only places I have heard them.  They like to say that illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than naturalized citizens by a big margin.  No, all illegal immigrants commit crimes, just crossing the border illegally is a crime, freaking idiots.  Anyway, this is our country to do things we want while here, go back to your own country and do that crap, stop raping and murdering our people in America!

Well, like I said before, I am really tired so I am done for the night and the week.  I hope all of you have a great weekend, take care!














































Comments

Popular Posts