Surgery Day, New Star Wars Talk, Moon Mission

Hey there all, hope your Monday is great!  My day has been alright but I didn't do much of anything because I had that bladder surgery today.  It went well, normally after you have surgery you have a chalky taste in your mouth but this time it is worse than normal for me.  Oh well, it will wear off probably by the time I wake up tomorrow.  I didn't hit the gym today but will tomorrow, I'll do a few more things tomorrow to make up for missing today.  Something did happen at the gym on Sunday, I smacked my face with a band while doing upright rows, thought I was going to get a black eye.  I hurried over to the Dollar Tree so I could put something cold on my eye.  Lot of fun.  So I am really tired tonight since I had to get up so early this morning to make it to the hospital so I'm going to go on and start.

Star Wars Day!  So it looks like the next movies to come from Disney will be pretty controversial, the first a trilogy from Rian Johnson who directed Episode VIII and then a trilogy from the Game of Thrones writers, a lot of people are pissed at the last season of that show.  The only thing that is known for sure is that the next offering from Disney isn't coming until 2022.  So I think the rest should help for the build-up of anything Star Wars to be a big thing.  As with all things that people get their panties in a bunch about, I will wait and see what happens before I judge it.  Just like with The Rise of Skywalker, I am waiting until I see the actual movie before I make a decision on that because I think it could actually be a good ending to the Skywalker saga.  I am not saying anything about Game of Thrones since I never did get into that show, I might try one more time to like it but I won't say anything about the ending, which I did read about today to see what happened.  Here is an article on the upcoming Star Wars stuff; https://screenrant.com/new-star-wars-movie-trilogies-controversial-good/

If you remember a few months ago the vice president had directed NASA to return to the moon by 2024.  First off I think of the reason why we have not been to the moon since 1969, money.  The price to go to the Moon is very expensive, we spent trillions of dollars in the 1960's and 70's going to the moon until we figured out we needed to spend that money somewhere else.  So what are we going to do, increase the NASA budget?  I understand that companies like SpaceX are lowering the cost of getting things to space but the vice president is wanting a manned mission, which is very much more expensive than putting other stuff up there in space.  It's just going to be interesting what is going to happen for NASA in the next 5 years.  Guess we will need to watch that budget and see if it increases.  Here is an article talking about this; https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/05/nasas-full-artemis-plan-revealed-37-launches-and-a-lunar-outpost/

Well guys, I am really tired and barely keeping my eyes open.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts