Pissy Day, MCU Future, Abortion Talk, Big News

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great today!  Well, my day wasn't too bad just a lot of little things pissing me off.  The whole day wasn't a bust but there were things that irritated me today and I think it was because the hydrocortisone I took was different than what I normally take.  Recently I changed places where I get my meds filled from Walmart to Hy-Vee.  I did this because Hy-Vee has a drive through and you would get 5 cents off a gallon of gas for every script you got filled there.  They stopped the gas thing about a week after I started so that made me want to switch back to Walmart but then yesterday I got my hydrocortisone filled and noticed that the pills were different, usually the pills I take are just round but these from Hy-Vee were oval shaped like a football.  I know that if you change the type or brand of hydrocortisone that it can cause side effects, I noticed two side effects with me, irritability and light headiness.  So I quickly got that changed and plus they cost more at Hy-Vee than at Walmart so that's another reason.  I got that all figured out.  I also finally got my emergency dose of solu-cortef figured out finally.  When the endocronologist wrote the script for some reason it was written for every 6 hours, this is just an emergency dose.  That got all worked out and then the pharmacist had to jump through hoops since I had to have syringes for med, they had to make sure I wasn't using it for heroin.  That all got worked out.  One of the things that really ticked me off today was while I was waiting at the pharmacy a lady cut in line in front of another person.  I got upset and told the lady that she was going to have to wait at the end of the line and she got all hissy about it.  I hate people that think they are more important and can do things like that.  One lady there couldn't believe I did that.  Cutting in line in front of me is not something you should do, anyway they were really busy at the time.  So anyway, let me get into it!

MCU Day!  One of the bigger things with the MCU now is what is to come ahead now after Avengers:Endgame.  The only movie that is set in stone is the Spider-Man:Far From Home coming out in July.  We know about other things that are in the works like The Eternals movie, the Black Widow film and the sequels to Black Panther and Doctor Strange.  But we are unaware of when those movies will come out.  Endgame almost did seem like a real ending and if Disney decided that was it, no more superhero movies for the known future, it would have felt right.  Now the fans would have a serious hissy fit if they stopped making MCU films but it almost feels like it would have been a good ending to the greatest franchise in modern movie making.  Now I am not one of those fans who keeps up with every little thing that Kevin Feige does and I don't know everything about what movies are being worked on, where they are in the process or where they are shooting unless I get an update about it.  But a rumor I had heard a little while ago about the Black Widow movie was that it was to release in the first few months of the year, sometime around February.  I am not sure if that will be the next film after Far From Home but I think a good prequel would do well in the slot.  No matter what Disney has planned for the MCU I will be there to watch it, don't think they will ever make a bad movie.  Just hope they stay away from Howard the Duck.  Here is a quick article on their future; https://mcuexchange.com/disney-ceo-phase-4-slate-summer-reveal/

This is a real hot button topic and I am only going to say this once so pay attention, don't ask me to repeat it.  It is about abortion and what I think about it.  I think that it is a woman's choice what to do with her body and future, nobody else should have a say in that except for the woman and only in special cases should anyone else have a say in this such as if they woman is not mental there enough to make the decision for herself.  The other day there was a question that was put up to listners on the radio from a local host asking, if it came down to were we could either save the mother or the child who would you choose to save?  Of course a question like this has no right or wrong answer.  This is not a question you can ask the mother, someone else has to make the decision.  I don't know what I would do in that situation.  On one hand, if you decide to save the baby then you are giving that child the chance to live a full life, and on the other hand, if you decide to save the mother then she can always try to have another child if everything is medically alright.  It's an impossible question, no way you can say which answer is right.  Plus, this is something you should never reveal if it does happen to you.  But anyway, what brought this on was that I seen a news story about Alabama outlawing all forms of abortion, not totally sure what 'all forms of abortion' is though, and thought I'd write my thoughts on in.  Now I definitely think abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest as those can cause untold damage to the mother.  But anyway, that is my thought on the hottest political issue there is out there, so if I ever run for office you can always bring this blog post up to show that this is what Steven Denney thought on May 15th, 2019.  Here is an article from that Alabama thing; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alabama-abortion-law-governor-kay-ivey-signs-near-total-ban-today-live-updates-2019-05-15/

So this is pretty big news but Steak and Shake is going to be getting rid of the cherries on top of it's milkshakes.  This is potentionly Earth shattering and may cause some big issues.  The company has been losing money, like a lot of fast food places lately.  I don't go to Steak and Shake very much but what I think is their big problem is wait time and the last few burgers I had gotten there the buns were rock hard and could have broke a plank of wood.  But anyway, here is the article; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steak-n-shake-milkshakes-ceo-says-no-cherries-atop-milkshakes-could-save-troubled-chain-1-million/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts