Great Day, No Venom Please, Heroin Users

Hey everyone, hope you are great today!  My day has been good, my parents came down today and that's always good to see them.  Then I went to the gym and did a good workout.  Then I came home and just sat around for awhile, resting.  Not doing much was much needed for a little while, sometimes that's what you really need.  For some reason my left foot has not been jumping like it did for a few days there, hasn't all day.  Haven't done anything different but a lot of my current pain has to do with this crazy weather we have here in Missouri.  At least I live far enough from the river or any lakes that might crest over their banks.  So much flooding around here in the Midwest.  Feel for all the people affected by this flooding or the bad storms, this has to end sometime.  Well, let me go get to it!

MCU Day!  Sony is making a huge mistake by suggesting Venom be in the next Spider-Man movie.  Just like they did all those years ago when they decided that Venom just had to be in Spider-Man 3, that was a disaster and this movie would be a train wreck if they just stick Venom in there with no build up.  Venom is not a character that you just put in a movie, you have to build up to him since he is such a foil to Spider-Man.  Marvel will never let something like this happen, they will put a stop to putting Venom in the movie.  One new character, at least new to the MCU, that can show up in the next Spider-Man movie would be Deadpool as he is just a comedy character when it comes to Spider-Man.  He could also help Peter get to San Francisco, where Venom took place, so he could get a hold somehow of the symbiote.  I am sure that Kevin Feige would nix this plan as soon as it crossed his desk.  So don't worry about that.  Here is an article about this; http://collider.com/mcu-venom-rumor/

I am going to add a video that is just horrible.  Not the video itself but the content of the video, what they guy is talking about.  In California you can now go shoot up heroin in certain spaces that have all you need to get your fix.  Why would we allow things like this, isn't heroin illegal?  Plus it is just a death drug, from what I know, I have never had any of that stuff and never will.  I get enough shots from doctors and hospitals, it almost looks like I have tracks in my arms from all the needle pokes I get.  So these junkies can go to these special places to get shot up and then just walk out of there with no consequences?  That is just idiotic.  Especially as what is said in the video, there are kids dying all over this country of cancer or other problems and the pharma companies are raping those kids parents to where they cannot afford their meds but these jukies can get a free ride.  So stupid.  The federal government should come in and bust up this operation.  Write your Congress people and tell them to stop this garbage.  Here is the video so you can judge for yourselves; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AweACtOs3-4

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts