Strange, bad day, Homecoming timeline

Hey everyone, I hope all of you are having a better day than I am.  Where should I start, last night was not fun for me.  I tried to stay up a little later, I took my pills at around 10 and then I thought I would go to sleep soon because I took two antihistamines along with my trazadone.  I did get sleepy but I kept tossing and turning and ended up falling out of bed around 12:30 am and it took me awhile to get back up in my chair.  I had to crawl and get up on the couch, because I took my antidepressant which is also used as a muscle relaxer.  My legs did not want to work right, that makes it really tough to get back up when your legs are not working.  I finally got back to sleep around 1:45 and did not wake up until 9:30.  I really wanted to wake up early so that way I could start some beef stew in my crockpot, it takes about 8 hours to cook.  It tastes much better when you cook it on low and a long time.  So, that is the big reason why I am not doing well, hopefully I can go to sleep good tonight.

So I went to watch Spiderman Homecoming again last night and I must say, it is much more enjoyable the second time around.  I do not understand why there are people that are upset about the MCU timeline, I have no problem with it.  Obviously this movie takes place after Civil War, Marvel even comes out and says that it takes place about 2 months after Civil War.  So please everyone, calm down.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope everyone has a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts