Getting Better, Female stuff, Jeff Sessions

Hello everyone, I am back and hopefully will stay to a good schedule.  So, I had two doctor appointments today, the first was with my pain doc and my second one was with the Advance Practical Nurse at the office of my primary care doctor.  My first appointment went well, although I did not get shots in my back because I forgot to schedule that.  But no worries, I was able to schedule shots for Wednesday, I think I can survive till then.  I was able to get some pain medication, I got my oxy immediate release filled but did not get my long lasting Oxycontin for some reason.  My prescription insurance said that they will pay for it tomorrow but not today, insurance can be very weird.  My second appointment went well, it was an appointment for my right knee, to see what should be done about it.  I figured that she would just tell me to get a brace but she instructed me to do my regular stretches and then ice it afterwards.   And I am to follow up with my primary doctor on the 16th of August, which I had already set up that appointment because my doctor is very popular I guess and it is hard to get in to see her right away.  So we will see how it goes.  As I have been having trouble with sleep lately, I woke up today at 2:44 and have not been able to take a nap.  So I am getting pretty tired right now.  My pain level today was a 10 before I was able to get any pain meds and is now an 8.

What to talk about today?  Women are strange, at least from my point of view.  Almost a week ago I had given up on messaging any more women on the dating site I use, which I usually find some to message often.  Of course a day after this four women from the site had either written me back finally or messaged me without me contacting them.  It always seems to happen but now I have the luxury of talking to many women to find the one I would rather talk with.  Getting to know someone is always fun but sometimes it can be strange.  Guess it depends on the person.  Wish me luck!

I guess there is some disagreement between President Trump and Attorney General Sessions.  From what I understand President Trump is not happy with Sessions about recusing himself from the Russia inquiry and now President Trump wants the Attorney General to resign because he does not want to fire him.  My opinion, for what it is worth, I think he should just fire Sessions and get it over with.  What I have read about Sessions lately is that he wants to fight marijuana users, sellers and growers.  I still do not understand why these dumb politicians still want to fight against weed, which has been proven many times that it is medically useful and can help a whole lot of people with many different types of conditions, chief among them being cancer.  Basically I am not a fan of that man for a number of reasons and I would urge the president to act quickly one way or the other.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts