Better day, Iran crap, D23

Hello all, I hope you are doing great.  I am actually doing a little better today.  My right leg is doing better, it still hurts like crazy but I can almost lock it out when standing though.  That helps more than anyone really knows.  I just woke up and it was able to almost lock out while transferring to the toilet, getting up to put my shorts back on was a lot easier.  I did not try to go anywhere today in the van and just stayed home so my body could heal up and it was very peaceful, I really liked not doing much of anything.  Sad thing is I did not do hardly any work on the book today.  I wrote a few paragraphs but that was it.  They say a little at a time gets the job done, but then again "they" say a lot of things that turn out to be false so I don't know how much stock you should put in them.  But doing just a little work on my book helps.  I slept in again today, not waking up until 8:54 am.  Not sure why I have been sleeping in so much, think I should get up like normal tomorrow.  I have some cards I have to mail out tomorrow so I will probably wake up at my usual 5:37 am.  So, in ending this paragraph, my pain level right now is at an 8.  Not real bad but could be better.

So, what to talk about.  Over in the crazy place that is Iran an American grad student got arrested for spying.  The guy is most likely not guilty of any charge, it is just Iran making the lives of Americans harder.  That is what they love to do.  We have probably hundreds of thousands of Iranian people that live here but you do not see us trying arrest them for spying.  Those Iranian people were smart and got out of the country that turned into a weird theocratic state where there is a dictator but he is not called that because they think they are holier than thou.  But they do have a secret police system there, even though it is not the Savak of old, which was the secret police force under the Shah before the 1979 revolution.  They are still not nice people.  I hope this young American can be returned home safe to his family soon, I am sure once President Trump gets on this it will happen very quickly.

Some new stuff came out at D23 yesterday, a lot actually.  It was tough to take it all in at some times like first the was news about Marvel and Infinity War and then there was news coming out about the Star Wars: The Last Jedi.  I was a little overwhelmed and did not know how to respond or act, I was basically just in awe.  From what I have seen so far we have not gotten any proper trailers to the movies but some behind the scenes stuff and it was awesome.  Disney announced that the Black Order, who we were told about before, are going to act as the children to Thanos.  The revealed what they would look like and I know I was not disappointed.  It was a great time, wish I could have been there but love that we have the internet so we all can get up to the minute info when it drops.

Yesterday was tough for me on a few levels.  First there was my knee bothering me and not working properly and then there was the fact that it was my 13th anniversary of coming down with Gullian-Barre Syndrome.  It has been a tough 13 years but also a good 13 years.  I have learned so much and now have enormous respect for anyone going through anything similar to what I am that I don't think I had before.  Here is to another fun year.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope every one of you has a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts