Good, Busy Day, Infinity War

Hello, I am back for tonight.  Sorry but I have not felt like I could write much lately, maybe it is my depression, but I am back to write some tonight.  My day has not been too bad, although I did wear myself out by doing a lot of housework.  First I loaded the dishwasher, then I started a load of laundry and after that I wiped down all surfaces in my kitchen then swept and cleaned my kitchen floor.  Doing the floor in the kitchen is always hard as I have to do a lot of bending over, especially the sweeping part.  I do have a Swiffer Wet Jet but it is fairly old and it does not spray very well so that frustrated me a lot.  Then I ran the vacuum in my living area, which is not too hard of a job.  I rested for a little while and then fixed dinner and after dinner I took all the trash out.  So it has been a pretty full day for me.  My pain level was not too bad although it did spike up to a 10 a few times, it mostly stayed around a 7.5.

I really was not sure what I would talk about today, I just decided I should write something just a few minutes before I started the post.  One thing that I am excited about (as excited as a guy can be that does not have adrenaline) is the Marvel movie Infinity War which is set to come out on May 4, 2018, so just next year.  Less than a year really!  This movie is supposed to have 67 Marvel characters in it, I am not sure how they will fit everyone in there but I am sure Marvel knows what to do.  It is going to be an amazing movie and it will be hard for most every body watching to understand the whole thing on just one viewing.  This is a movie that will need to be viewed at least 2 or 3 times before you can fully wrap your head around the story and plot.  It will be so great and I cannot wait!  I am going to try and get some friends together and go to the IMAX in Kansas City that weekend.

Well, that is all I have for you tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts