Sorry guys, I meant to write last night but I had spilled n my laptop and it would not turn back on.  I had cleaned it up and let it sit upside down overnight and it worked in the morning.  So glad that I did not have to buy a new laptop right now.  I plan on buying one later but did not want to buy one now.  So that is good.  Yesterday was a good day, I was able to see my parents for a little while and went with my father to a coin show in Memphis.  Not the cool Memphis down south of here but Memphis, Missouri, they have a population of about 1,800 people.  A pretty small town, even smaller than where I am from, Macon, which has a population of a little over 5,000.  So it is a big town.  I was really wore out when I finally arrived home though but was not able to get much rest after spilling the soda on the laptop.  After that happened I decided to just forget this day and start a new day the next day.  Yesterday my pain level was mostly around a 7.5 but did spike up to a 9 a few times.  Today my pain level has been the same around 7.5 with spiking to a 9 or 10.

I do not have much to talk about tonight.  First though, I am doing some good work on my book and am writing about that first day with Gullian-Barre Syndrome, before I knew what it was.  So this is a new little accomplishment for me, I am feeling good about this book.

About the whole firing of the directors of the Han Solo solo movie.  I do not think this is a big thing, I love that Lucasfilm has brought on Ron Howard for the project.  I was not a fan of the hiring of Lord and Miller for this movie, I did not want a comedy for a Star Wars movie so I think this is good.

Well, that is all for tonight, I will be back tomorrow.  I hope all of you have a great night and day, take care!

P.S.  I had messed up in the first sentence.  It should read 'but I had spilled soda on my laptop'.  Hope that clears it up, I was not able to fix it in the paragraph and did not want to start all over.  Thanks!


Comments

Popular Posts