Good Day, Cowboys Drama, Rex Tillerson

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great.  Today is a pretty nice day for me, I was able to get my sleeping pills filled and it is the new dosage of 150 mg.  Plus, the kind of neat thing about these pills is, they are not shaped liked most pills of being a circle or oblong, it is shaped as a trapezoid.  I have never had any meds like that before.  Little things like that put a smile on my face.  My pain has been under control today, only spiking up to an 8 today.

One of the things I would like to talk about today is something that has a form of irony in it, but it does affect someone without a job so that makes it a little sad.  The Dallas Cowboys had a little 'oh shit' moment today when a player that was cut on Monday was cleared of any charges against him.  I will fill you in.  Cowboys receiver Lucky Whitehead, awesome name, was given an arrest warrant for a shoplifting charge in Virginia.  When the Cowboys for heard of the allegations they decided they should cut Whitehead so they could take care of the PR problem before it got started.  Then yesterday the police department of Prince William County, Virginia rescinded the warrant.  So now it looks like the Cowboys messed up.  It would be funny if it were not for the fact that this deals with a persons job status.  I hope they come to there senses and hire him back.  He doesn't deserve this circus.

Now I guess there is a little more heat in President Trump's cabinet as Rex Tillerson, who is the Secretary of State, wants to take some time off to think about if he still wants to keep the position of Secretary of State for President Trump.  From what I have seen, he is upset with the way the president is handling the problems President Trump has with his Attorney General Jeff Sessions, thinking it is not befitting a president to act this way.  Well, I hope he does not resign but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Ok, I am off to sleep to see how these new meds work.  I hope every one of you has a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts