I thought I really needed to write these thoughts down right as they were happening.  I have been called a lot of different names in my life, some I cannot really write down here.  Anyway, being crazy about believing that there are people in this world that are a lot older than we can verify.  I just watched a video about a man that lives in Indonesia who says he is 145 years old.  There are plenty of people that are much older than we all believe because we are taught or learned from what is inside the pages of Guinness World Records.  Now I am not putting them down or anything, they are a great publication and exist to make peoples dreams come true.  I am suggesting that there is a whole lot about this world, life and the natural order of things that we do not know anything about.  Science, although a great thing to have in our lives, has only really scratched the surface when it comes to figuring out what everything is and how things work.  So when the thought comes up, 'who is the oldest person on Earth', I immediately start thinking of people that might not be as verified because they do not have the papers or whatever to support their claim that they are 145.  We have to remember, not all hospitals or birthing centers give out a birth certificate.  This only happens in probably a small percentage of places, comparatively to the rest of the world.  There are many people who are born in places that do not verify or recognize their birth for whatever reason.  In the video I had watched earlier that got me thinking about this, one of the hosts of the show was born in China and was not given a birth certificate.  That happens in a lot of rural places all over the world.  I even know of a few people that were born at home and not given a birth certificate, that has caused a lot of problems for these people later on in life while trying to get certain documentation.  I do not think these people should be discriminated against because of this.

Anyway, I just wanted to write down my thoughts about this subject and I hope all of you enjoy it.  Here is the link to the video that started my brain working, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKeEVbBR7tM.  I hope everyone of you enjoy and have a great time.  Take care!

Comments

Popular Posts