Hi all, sorry that I took a few days off but was busy with the book.  Anyway, this will be a smaller post because I am getting ready to go watch Spiderman Homecoming tonight, again.  I am sure there were things I missed in the movie and am wanting to watch again to see if I have caught them.  On Youtube there are a lot of videos by different people talking about all the different easter eggs involved and I know I missed a few.  I'll catch them this time.  So, my day is going pretty good.  I was able to get my oxycodone filled yesterday and I seen my pain doc yesterday.  He wrote me a script for 30 mg. but my insurance does not cover those so I was able to get them filled as 20 mg. pills.  That is working good for right now.  He did not put me on anything different this time, he did not get the records yet from my first pain doc.  He might next time.  I see him in two weeks.  My pain level today is about a 7, it has not spiked except for when I first woke up.  Good day.

Well, I promise I will be back tomorrow with a lot more to talk about.  Also, let me know if there is anything you would like me to talk about.  I need to get going, meeting my cousin soon to grab a bite to eat before the show.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts