Leg is better, O.J. Simpson, deadly kiss

Hello all, I am back.  So, I am writing a little earlier because I might be going to sleep early so I can be prepared to wake up early on Friday to go to a coin show in St. Charles.  My dad and one of my uncles will be here probably around 6 am so I need to wake up around 5 am.  Mornings are always much harder for me, so it will be tough to get done so I figured going to bed early tomorrow will help a lot.  And so in preparation for that I will go to bed early tonight to wake up around that time.  I have been waking up around 6 so this shouldn't be too hard.  My right knee is still pretty much the same as it was yesterday, I got out again today and did not have any instances where I thought I would fall.  So that is good.  My pain level right now is pretty high since I just ran out of pain medicine, which is all my fault so I just need to tough it out until Monday when I see my doctor.  At this appointment he should have my records from my first pain doctor and will give me something different to help with the pain.  Let's hope so.

I guess there is a chance that O.J. Simpson will be let out of prison on parole.  I think that is good, not really sure.  But I ran across an article today that he might now not be paroled because he was masturbating in his jail cell and must have been caught by guards.  You can't really blame the guy, I am sure prison is a lonely place.  Oh well.

Another article I ran across today was about a very young baby dies of viral meningitis after a deadly kiss from another person that is not it's mother.  This mother is now speaking out how you should not let other people hold your baby because something like this could happen.  It is believed that the baby contracted herpes meningitis from a kiss from someone with a cold sore.  So I guess that is the moral of the story, do not let other people kiss or hold your baby because you could transfer something to the young child.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts