Good stuff, SDCC trailers

I really wish I could have wrote last night, I was busy with some friends and I am writing this so early because I didn't write last night and I genuinely feel bad.  So, my day yesterday went fairly well.  My right leg is doing much better and can fully extend it and put a lot more weight on it.  So that's a good thing.  My pain has been a little out of control though, being at a steady 10.  On the book front, it is moving a little slow because I have not really had anything to motivate me.  I did talk with my mother the other day to fill me in on some of the events from when I was in the ICU and I was unable to remember.  Which has been very helpful for me and I hope to find that motivation soon, maybe this evening because I need something to do.  Plus, it is supposed to be hot as hell again today, we actually got to 101 temp yesterday, not the heat index but the normal temp, the heat index was like 110.

This weekend has been huge for comic book movie fans at the San Diego Comic Con or SDCC for short reasons.  There was a trailer for Justice League, Thor Ragnarok, Ready Player One, The Defenders, Inhumans, The Gifted.  I think this was packed, of course this was not all but just a sampling.  It seems that all that were gathered there had a great time.  Wish I could have went, oh well.

Well, that is all for now.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts