Spiderman Homecoming review

Hey guys, I'm going to get right to it.  Spiderman Homecoming was AMAZING!  Best Spiderman film to date.  I am so much wanting to write some spoilers so bad right now but I will not mention anything from the actual movie.  The tone of the movie is a lot of fun, it does great at taking some people back to high school.  I had recently found out that Tom Holland, who plays Peter Parker/Spiderman in the movie, went undercover in an American school, he is British, to learn how to act for the school parts.  I think that shows great dedication on his part for the role.  Also, the music for the movie was perfect, or at least as close to perfect as it can be.  The Vulture was a great villain and felt very real for him and his motivations.  Michael Keaton was great and I thought he would be great.

This does feel like it was more of the Ultimate Spiderman than anything so I hope they really work with that time in the comics.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts