Happy 4th everyone, I hope you all are doing great!  I just got back from a cookout at my cousins place, hopefully all of you had a good day no matter what you do.  It was pretty good, I got my fill, as usual.  Today has been a good pain day for me, my pain has not spiked or anything today.  It has stayed around a 6.5.  There were a few times yesterday that I was questioning if the shots were working in my back but today my back has felt good, no problems at all.  I do go see my pain doc again on next Monday, I need to talk to him about my prescription insurance is not filling my oxycodone from him because he is a new doctor for me and I guess I am supposed to alert my insurance when I have a change like that.  I do not think I should have to be the one to notify them, I think the doctors office should be the one to do that.  What ever the case I cannot talk to my doctor about it this week because he is on vacation.  Good timing, I guess.

Not much to talk about again tonight, did not do any research on anything today.  So I just hope each and every one of you has a great 4th of July, even though this is not the real Independence Day but August 2nd is.  Have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts