Boring Day, Terrible Congress, Jeff Bezos

Hey everybody, I am back and a little more motivated this time.  The lady called me today that deals with my case at my publisher and she thought I sounded excited to get this book done, so that gave me a little bit of motivation.  So I have a few things I want to touch on tonight and give my stupid opinion.  First, I'm gonna talk about my day though, like usual.  I actually had a fairly decent day, even though I was stranded inside all day.  I was stuck in today because the concrete guys finally came by to re-do the ramp coming up to my apartment building.  They did a good job, a whole lot better than the previous job.  There was only about 2 inches of concrete sitting on a deck board.  I am very surprised that it had not fallen in already because my neighbor is in a power wheelchair, which weighs more than I do in my manual chair.  But at least now it is all straightened up and will be easier for me to transverse.  I should be able to use it tomorrow.  My pain has been really good today, staying around a 7, so at least my pain meds are working.

First thing I want to talk about, I guess the Congress failed again on their health bill, they mostly fail which is why I hate them, I'll get more into that soon and I refuse to use the term "health care" for anything they do in Congress dealing with health insurance.  This has nothing to do with your health care, only the way you get insurance.  I wish they could just get off their a@%es and get to work on passing bills and doing some good for this country which is something they have not done in a very long time.  I cannot even remember the last time they have done much of anything to help the American people, which is what they are supposed to do.  I honestly do not think the members of Congress should be paid, at least not as much as they are paid because being a member of Congress is not a job but a duty that you take part in to better your country, at least that is the way that people used to view this.  I also think we should take away a lot of things from them, maybe give them a few things back when they can learn to play nice and pass something that does help the citizens of this great country!

Great news for Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, who for a few hours yesterday was the richest man in the world, just barely beating out Bill Gates.  Of course this did not last long as the earnings report came out for Amazon and he fell back down to his rightful spot.  It was a good run while it lasted at least.

Well, that is all I have for you tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts