Hey guys, I'm back.  So, today was kinda busy, at least early on.  I forgot that I had an appointment at 8 am, first thing in the morning, with a dermatologist about the dry, cracked skin on my fingers.  She thinks it comes from an allergic reaction, probably with the wheelchair.  Even though this just showed up about 18 months ago, the cracked skin issue, she thinks it could be an allergic reaction from the type of material of the handrims on my chairs.  All of the handrims for my chairs have been made from aluminium so I guess their could be a correlation there.  But this is something that is very predictable, when it flares up it tends to last for about 4-6 weeks.  Then when it goes away it usually stays away for about 4 weeks and then comes back.  It is annoying and I hope this cream she gave me will help.  The stuff is starting to appear on my fingers, it only appears on my right middle, right ring finger and left hand with the same fingers.  My pain today has mostly been around an 8 today but has been spiking up to a 10 a few times.

I am sorry everyone but I do not have anything I really need to talk about tonight but am very tired at a little before 7 pm so am going to bed.  I have not been sleeping great lately but will be back tomorrow.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts