There Are a Few Perks, Two Cool Villains Coming, Don't Take Their Own Advice, Spoiled Brats, Little Bit of Good News

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going great!  I am finally back, felt a little strange not writing the last two nights but I'm up for that, it's good to feel strange sometimes.  That's one of the perks of being in a wheelchair, that I don't have to carry the heavy stuff.  Before I was in a chair I remember moving a friends mothers piano, it was one of those wall units and that thing had to weigh almost 800 pounds, guess all that lifting helped me out back then.  Looks like tomorrow I will be writing an MCU review for The New Mutants, finally this movie is coming out.  I was skeptical at first about this movie but after those last two trailers, I'm pretty pumped for it.  So I'm going to the 6:00 pm show and will write my review after but I will also write my regular Thursday post.  So I guess I should get to it!


MCU Day!  Now I am not one for leaks or spoilers but I had pulled this article up and found a few "leaks", at least that is what they seemed like to me even though they didn't specify one person as the one who leaked.  It talks about a movie I can't wait for that is coming out in May 2021, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.  I think that movie has great potential and will be very good.  In this article they talk about two villains, The Mandarin and Fin Fang Foom, that's the giant dragon that normally fights Iron Man but I'm sure both are going to work Shang-Chi over.  I'm not actually going to reference what the article says, that would just be regurgitation and I don't really want to do that.  Since Iron Man 3 came out we have really been wanting the real Mandarin and it looks like we will see him very soon.  So anyway, here is that article; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/08/24/exclusive-details-on-the-mandarin-and-fin-fang-foom-in-shang-chi/


I thought this was a very good list from Listverse, outing the so called leaders and "experts" during this so called crisis we have going on.  It talks about political leaders not following their own advice or national orders and it's not just Americans but I will talk about a mayor I really don't like.  The first one I'll talk about though is a Canadian, that place where people say everyone is so nice but I don't think that applies to their Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, you know the guy that dressed up in black face more than once.  I really think this man is very self-indulgent and doesn't really care too much about the common person, but I don't live up there so can't talk on him much, just don't like him.  Even though he forbade people from going out he took his family across the province to see other family members, thinking he is above the law like others on this list.  Last I'll talk about is that stupid mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio.  He told everyone in the city to stay home and to social distance but he didn't observe that when he went and pulled a political stunt in front of Trump Tower, guess he thought that was more important than following the health advice of his "experts".  I really, really don't like that guy.  Here is that list; listverse.com/2020/08/26/top-10-leaders-who-broke-their-own-lockdown-rules/


Sorry, here is another story about something I don't like.  I really do not like that "movement" called BLM, not writing out the whole thing because I don't respect it.  Those dumb kids cry about black people being shot, but only if it is by a white person, black on black crime in places like Chicago don't matter to them because I've never heard one peep out of a BLM supporters mouth on it.  So I guess it's alright if those little kids up in Chicago get shot up then.  Also, most of these "protesters" seem to be white and not black, just a point.  They are now going around to restaurants harassing paying customers, every one of them should be brought up on charges.  If it was a conservative going up to people they would be locked up within 5 minutes, this is all political bull crap and it needs to end before we end up like 1930's Germany or the Soviet Union.  These kids haven't been properly beaten in life and it shows.  I wasn't beaten by my parents but when I was bad they showed up and it made me a better person now.  Plus I have been in plenty of fights when I was younger.  Here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/viral-videos-show-black-lives-155146762.html


Here is a little good news to end the post, McDonald's is finally coming out with a new McNugget flavor.  This will be the first new flavor since inception of the McNugget, it debuted in 1983.  The new flavor will be spicy and a lot of people are very happy about this.  Not sure how long they will be in stores so get them while you can.  Here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcdonald-rolling-first-nugget-flavor-124401824.html

That would be it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

















Comments

Popular Posts