Short Intro, History Changing Storms, Finally Some Good News, Can't Have Nice Things in North Korea, So Funny

 Hey all, I hope things are going great!  So my day was alright, watched the boys for a few hours and then hit the gym.  After I got home I went pushing up to Sonic and then back, making the trip about 1.4 miles.  So that felt pretty good, it's easy to do since the weather is so nice.  Not much else to report though so I'm going to get into it!


History Day!  Hurricanes are very powerful storms and if you've ever been in one then you can attest to how terrible it is.  It would only be right that these storms have wrecked many events in history.  I found a list of 5 terrible storms that either wrecked events or changed things.  It is a similar list to what I added last night, things that almost happened and would have changed history as we know it.  The first one in this list talks about a storm that saved Florida from becoming a French colony.  Think how different things would be now, maybe later on when America bought the Mississippi Valley we may have included Florida in that sale and the price would have been much higher.  If not for a hurricane and a young boys writing then we may have been without a Founding Father, Alexander Hamilton.  Hamilton was born on a small island in the Carribbean of St. Croix.  After the storm he was sent to the colonies up north and ended up joining the revolution and the rest as they say is history.  Here is that list of 5 storms that changed history around; https://www.history.com/news/5-times-hurricanes-changed-history


This is a bit of good news and something I probably should have talked about in my history section, oh well, here it is.  President Trump has now pardoned Susan B. Anthony, 150 years after she was arrested for voting in the 1872 presidential election.  At first I was hoping that this was something the left can admit that President Trump did right but I'm sure they'll figure out a way to spin it to say that he was somehow responsible for her arrest in the first place.  And to do this on the 100th anniversary of women's right to vote is pretty big.  Susan B. Anthony has been featured on $1 coins since 1979 but this is a big win.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-to-pardon-susan-b-anthony-on-100th-anniversary-of-womens-right-to-vote-185522832.html


Here is one more thing you can't be in North Korea, a pet owner.  Fat boy Kim Jong Un is ordering people to give up their pet dogs or the dogs will be taken from them and culled.  Many are being sent to restaurants that serve that kind of food.  When I first heard this I figured it was because there are massive food shortages in North Korea, because they do eat dogs, and it looks as if I'm right about that per this article.  Since Kim called it a bourgeois decadence then I'm afraid the left will pick this up as well, because they are commies too.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-155105095.html


This is hilarious, I hope everyone leaves that corrupt city.  San Francisco is seeing a mass amount of people leaving and Zillow reports that homes on the market has went up 96% compared to last year.  It's great, I hope they lose a few hundred thousand people.  Here is that article; yahoo.com/news/san-franciscos-mass-exodus-twice-204700238.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!























Comments

Popular Posts