Getting a Smart Drive, One Conspiracy that Rules Them All, Cry Babies

 Hey all, I hope things are going great!  Sorry but I wasn't able to get tickets to see New Mutants today but will try to get one for tomorrow.    The tickets were sold out but I'll try again and that review might be coming sometime this weekend.  This kind of breaks my streak of seeing MCU movies on premiere night since the first Avengers movie in 2012, but this isn't a mainstream MCU movie so it doesn't really count against me.  In other news for me, I got approved to get a smart drive for my wheelchair, now I just have to demo it at HighTek here in town next week and we can get it ordered.  Pretty pumped about that, I'll be going everywhere with that thing.  So, let me get into it!  


Conspiracy Day!  Just as the title says, this is The Conspiracy Theory to Rule Them All.  I've touched on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion before but I'll go into more depth here.  This was a fake work published in Russia in 1903 and ended up going international.  It was cobbled together of many pieces denouncing Jews that were written in other parts of Europe.  I'll be honest that I haven't actually read the work but have learned much about it over the years.  This work is the basis for many people not trusting those of the Jewish faith and has led to many negative stereotypes over the last 117 years.  Amazingly, it is still quoted today by people that do not understand history and think it's a factual piece of journalism.  This goes back to people just not worrying about what is actual history and they make up their own narrative in their heads to fit what they think.  As someone who loves history it is extremely sad to see happen in everyday life.  It is happening now with people thinking that the republican party is the party that started the KKK, when it was actually started by a man who was a proponent of the democratic party named Nathan Bedford Forrest.  But anyway, here is the article on The Protocols; https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/08/conspiracy-theory-rule-them-all/615550/


Not going to talk about this much, just sick of it and don't want my blood pressure going up too much more than it already is.  Those damn NBA players, they just think they are more righteous than anybody else in this world and think that we give a rats bottom that they want to quit the playoffs.  They are a bunch of cry babies headed by Lebron James, who is not better than Michael Jordan.  They called for a boycott of the playoffs, but not that many people cared anyway.  They are ending their "holdout" because the owners came back and said we are going to cut your salary by 25% if you do not play and just like that, the games are back on.  Not many people are watching the NBA right now anyway, our message has always been, keep your politics out of our sports we love to watch.  So because the NBA cowtowed to the BLM crowd, many people have turned away.  Hopefully the other sports leagues take note.  Here is a bad article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-walkout-boycott-players-deserve-justice-to-be-heard-010820549.html


Well, that's all I have for tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!

































Comments

Popular Posts