Kinda Tired, Conspiracies in the White House, Another Reason Not to Vote For Him, Axis of Evil?

 Hey there everyone, I am back and hope your day is going great!  My day was alright, just wish like normal it was a little longer so I can get more things done.  I'm a little wore out because I was out with a friend and her kids because it was her birthday.  I do nice things for my friends for their birthdays but rarely does anyone do much nice for mine, that's just how I am I guess.  I got my appointment set up with GI next week about the problem with my throat but I think I'll need to go under soon so they can get a better look at stuff, see what's going on.  Well, time for me to get into it!  


Conspiracy Day(supposed to post this yesterday)!  Here are some conspiracy theories that surrounded a few of our presidents, 10 actually.  Most of these I already knew about but there were two, funny enough, that I didn't really recall ever hearing.  The first is about Thomas Jefferson and his crazy nighttime routine to keep the common cold away.  For about 60 years the founding father would bathe his feet in cold water before bed, claiming that this is what kept the cold away from him.  There have been studies on this but nothing shows that it really works, maybe he was just a healthy guy.  I think I may have heard something about this before but don't remember but President Benjamin Harrison was afraid of touching the light switches in the White House.  He was the president that brought electric lights to the White House for the first time but he was right that he would have had more of a chance to electrocute himself then compared to now.  I'm sure it was nice to have them though.  Here is a list of the other 8; https://listverse.com/2018/06/28/10-presidential-conspiracy-theories/


Potluck Day!  It is important that you mostly pay attention to the question and the answer because the rest is liberal spin.  Back in 1977 Joe Biden was talking about stopping busing, it's a term applied to busing or transporting black students to schools, and he said something that will always be around for people to look at.  Biden was against letting schools integrate, he was against his children being in schools with black kids and he says it oh so clear here.  I'm not going to repeat what is in the article, I'll add it at the end, but I think he does a good job himself of being against black people here.  If you wanted another reason to not vote for comrade Biden then here it is; https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/biden-racial-jungle-busing-quote/507-8cd6d683-ff29-4950-8f78-cb99ecf1915e


Trust me, these are not the only countries that have people that will try to mess with this election and they are not wanting to get President Trump elected.  China, Iran and Russia are being targeted for causing or wanting to cause chaos in the election process this November.  Those three countries are not pushing for President Trump to win, they would rather have sleepy Joe win because he would be more of a pushover.  Same thing in 2016, those same countries wanted Clinton to win because they knew that Trump would do things against them such as bulk up the military and get new sanctions going.  Those countries would have walked all over Clinton just like they did to President Obama.  But here is an article talking about it, I didn't even need to read it to know what they meant; https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/biden-racial-jungle-busing-quote/507-8cd6d683-ff29-4950-8f78-cb99ecf1915e


That's all for me tonight guys, I'm pretty wore out.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!
























Comments

Popular Posts