Fun Garage Sale, Awesome House, Huge Hypocrite, Love to See the Left Fight Each Other, Not Thinking of Everyone

 Hey there everyone, hope your week is ending great!  Did a few things today, helped my cousin with a garage sale and I got the kids for awhile.  I'm going to be a little busy this weekend, I'm going to help a friend move.  Of course I don't lift big things, it's a little awkward for me but I do drive and I can put a lot in the van.  I'll probably be doing a lot of moving on Monday and Tuesday so I'm not going to be writing on those two days but I'll be here on Wednesday.  I'm also going to do some research about getting my book published on Amazon, I want to make sure I do it just right.  Plus I'm going to have to see what I will have to do tax wise, Uncle Sam has to get there money.  Anyway, time to get to it!


Potluck Day!  There is a house that was for sale in Missouri that got national attention.  The house is in Fayette, not far from where I live.  This house, built in 1875, houses it's own jail.  The house was the home of the county sheriff and the wife would do the cooking for the sheriff and the inmates.  That is fascinating and would love to see some photos of everything about the house.  It was on sale for only $350,000 and was bought by a man in Nashville.  I would love to have a house with my own personal jail, I'd have a lot of fun with that.  Here is an article talking about it; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/missouri-home-for-sale-includes-jail-142847893.html


I never did like this person because she seemed disingenuous.  Now she is something else, a huge hypocrite to the people of the city she is a mayor in, Chicago.  I'm not going to say her name but I'm sure you can imagine who I am talking about.  I am not sure when this was implemented but that crazy mayor has banned protesters in her neighborhood but she is not giving that safety to all the other citizens of Chicago.  I don't know how anyone can say that this isn't her being a huge hypocrite, especially because she has her house on full protection.  Honestly think the mayor should be recalled, not sure if they do that there but she needs to go.  She doesn't even want to give the citizens of Chicago help in a time like this.  Here is a short video on this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osB2jPVgXts


This will be a short one but there seems to be some dissent in the democratic party when Pelosi supported a more centrist challenger.  I love seeing them fight.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-progressives-mad-nancy-pelosi-210238618.html


I guess these are good to have around a city that has a problem with men peeing all over the place, but men are not the only ones that pee, women do too.  And women would not be able to use this thing called GreenPees.  Also, wheelchair users are not going to be able to use that, but we get forgotten about all the time.  So here is an article on this; https://www.cnn.com/style/article/amsterdam-sustainable-urinal-scli-intl/index.html

That is it for me for the week.  I really hope that you all have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!





































Comments

Popular Posts