Keeping it Short Again, Another 10 of Conspiracies, No Backbone From CNN, Much Ado About Nothing

 Hey all, I hope things are going great!  I'm going to keep this first part short, I'm really tired and about to fall asleep at the keyboard.  So my day was alright, didn't have to watch the boys today but got a few other things done, still more stuff to do as there is always more to do.  Nothing exciting done today, just enjoyed the weather again.  So let me get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  I found a list of 10 of the most popular conspiracies out there, there are a few I will not talk about and will explain why.  First one is the first on the list, the 9/11 conspiracy, I will not talk about that for obvious reasons that I don't believe any of it.  Second is the Moon landing hoax, I have talked about that one enough before.  And the last one will be Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which was proven a very long time ago to be fake.  First I'll talk about the President Kennedy assassination.  I think there was more than just Lee Harvey Oswald there that fateful day, I do believe in some coincidences but the way it all went down there had to be at least one other shooter somewhere.  I am not that sure about the specifics though but I do believe it.  Call me what you want, I believe this one.  Another one on this list I believe a little is about Big Pharma.  There are a lot of shady things going on with that group and I do think that they are holding back some cures, maybe not the cure for cancer but something.  Take a look at these and see which ones you kinda believe https://www.livescience.com/11375-top-ten-conspiracy-theories.html.  


I didn't even read the article for this because it'll just be the same old stuff from CNN, praising Joe Biden with everything they have.  I wonder why not many people are worried about just the title of this article, talking about how Biden has been in politics for 50 years, that means he was 27 when he first started out.  That's terrible and it goes this way with a lot of other politicians that have been there too long, he has neve held a real job in his life.  And nobody is raising a fuss about that, I'd rather have a president that has done something before going into politics, no matter what that might be.  We need to get rid of these career politicians that are getting rich off our hard work.  Here is that stupid article; https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/democratic-convention-joe-biden-speech/index.html


This is something I heard on local news radio yesterday and some people just have to feel offended by something, I hate this culture sometimes.  Some idiot liberal in Jefferson City, Missouri upset about a rock that commemorates that Jefferson City was spared of attack by the Confederate Army.  I don't understand what this idiots problem is with the plaque, it just tells the history of the area, nothing more.  But like I said, some people have to feel offended and victimized about something.  If anything I think we should make the rock bigger.  Here is the article on it; abc17news.com/news/jefferson-city/2020/07/17/commission-backs-removal-of-jefferson-city-confederate-monument/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!
















Comments

Popular Posts