Getting a Smart Drive, Fun History Stuff, Wait For All The Facts, Horrible People, Should Be Charged

 Hey guys, I hope your week went well.  I'm here to end the week with a post and I hope you all like it!  So my day was pretty boring but it was alright that way.  Had a good workout early this morning, at least early for me.  I showed up there at about 7:45am and I liked it, think I'm going to try to start going earlier.  So next Friday I get to demo out the MX2+ smart drive for a wheelchair, hopefully all goes right and I get it in a few weeks or so.  I'll let you all know how that goes.  Well, I better get into it!


Potluck Day!  Since I didn't write on my normal history day, I will be sharing some kinda funny history stories that you may not have heard before.  It is a list of 12 and the two I will talk about are the last two as one has an error in it.  The first one is one of the most colorful characters of WWII, Mad Jack Churchill.  He would go into battle with his longbow, broadsword and bagpipes.  This man is very interesting, if you like this sort of stuff then he is someone to read up on.  There is a famous quote saying, "Any officer that goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed", it comes from Churchill.  After the war in Europe he was sent to Burma but by the time he got there Japan has capitulated and he was caught saying another of my favorite quotes, "If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going for another 10 years."  Sure he was a great guy to sit around and tell stories with.  The second one is about the myth that Pepsi owned the 6th largest naval fleet for a time.  This isn't even close to being true, although they did own an impressive fleet because of trading with the Soviet Union.  The reason why the Soviets gave Pepsi naval vessels was because they wanted Pepsi so bad, Coke was seen as too American and it was outlawed, even though Pepsi is an American company.  Communist are silly, plus they colored the Pepsi they got clear so people wouldn't think much of it, strange stuff.  Well, here is that list; https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/12-truly-weird-historical-events-that-actually-happ


Not going to add an article to this, just wanted to say my piece.  About the shooting that happened up in Wisconsin, let's hold off on any accusations until all the facts are in.  I have not read or watched a thing about it because I don't want the news media to bias me in any way.  Like we should do in most all situations, let's wait until all the facts are on the table.


These people that did this should be strung up in the worst way possible, maybe we should bring back hanging for these two.  I hate people that abuse animals like this, 87 cats were found in a small trailer in Sedalia, a city about an hour from me.  Many of the cats were beyond saving and passed when taken from the home.  Something really bad should happen to these people, if you can call them that.  Here is the article; https://krcgtv.com/news/local/two-people-arrested-after-87-cats-found-in-home-27-deceased-buried-in-backyard



I don't think it matters whether the guillotine was functional or not, this is an example of attempted assault or something along those lines.  So called protesters set one of the killing devices of the French Revolution in from of the front door to the house of Jeff Bezos.  Bezos now has a net wealth of $200 billion, which does not make him the wealthiest person in history, that title belongs to Mansa Musa who was worth probably around $2 trillion.  I figured this would happen eventually, the rioters have gone full French Revolution, so I wonder who is Maximillien Robespierre then.  Guess we will find out sometime soon.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/protesters-set-guillotine-outside-jeff-200145785.html

That's all for me this week, I'll be back on Monday.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend, take care and stay safe!




























Comments

Anonymous said…
I found your fun stuff was very funny.I'm not a cat person myself but anyone doing something like this should just be put in a cell which they will the courts and animal lovers will see to that sometime they get sent to prison longer than a person who kills a child.This is your blog I know but I have to say how I fell about somethings. Enjoy your week!


Popular Posts