Rescheduling, The Master Coming Back, Such Idiots

 Hey there all, I hope your Monday is going great!  My day has been alright, still a little pissed about not getting that job but I'm doing alright.  Just gotta keep on looking for a job.  Had the boys for a few hours today, took them to one of the many parks here, they had a good time.  I got a call today that my appointment I was supposed to have tomorrow needed to be rescheduled to next week, something about the doctor had something going on.  I didn't ask, not my business.  It was with GI about that narrowing of my esophagus.  Hoping I don't have to have surgery but things are not looking too good in that, hopefully it goes good.  So anyway, let me get into it!  


Star Wars Day!  So it appears that the rumor mill is heating up about George Lucas wanting to do a trilogy at Lucasfilm.  I had heard a few days ago that Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy were not on the same page, that Lucas blames Kennedy for ruining the sequel trilogy.  It is thought that he will not work on a movie as long as Kennedy is there, so she has to be gone.  This might get rid of her soon, I think she was the biggest reason for the sequel trilogy not being all that good.  I mean, Lucas is the father of the Star Wars universe, it was his vision, his ex-wife did help do some changes from what it could have been and made it what we all loved about the original trilogy.  If this does turn out to be true then it might mean that Kennedy is gone from Lucasfilm sooner than 2022.  Also, if Lucas does do a trilogy for Lucasfilm then I think it has to be a trilogy that has no connection with the original trilogy or those characters, it has to be wholly new.  Maybe since he is the creator of Yoda and he is the only one that knows the history of Yoda he should do something with that.  Just a thought.  This is something else I heard on the radio that I thought I would share.  If President Trump comes out tomorrow and says that Americans should drink water to stay hydrated, then the left would say that he is trying to drown American people, it's crazy how the left act towards him.  Thought that was relevant.  Here is an article on it; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/george-lucas-reportedly-develop-star-wars-trilogy/


These liberals are so stupid, I had heard this on the radio and wanted to talk about it a little.  These little pis@ant liberals believe their own stuff way too much and this is them talking absolute garbage.  This idiot, Brian Stelter, thinks that there isn't any other news group out there, he thinks that Fox is only out there to attack Joe Biden.  Then he asks the most asinine question out there, he asks if there is a left outlet that goes after President Donald Trump.  I guess he doesn't even watch the network he works for, CNN, or any of the other liberal media idiots.  Ok, I'm done talking about this, it's giving me a headache because it's so stupid.  Here is an article on it, watch the little video that comes from Twitter; https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/08/10/cnn-media-analyst-left-even-anti-trump-media-outlet/

Well that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!



















Comments

Popular Posts